Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark, pull thy head out thy cunt!

Happy they won. Apparently you didn't learn from OSU last year you bumbling fumbling disgrace for a head coach.

1:31 left before half, inside 5 yardline, 3 straight passes and a field goal. This after Sankey running well. Ever hear of burning clock so other team can't score? They didn't, but Oregon will.

Glad Wilcox took over playcalling that 1st drive of the 2nd. Couldn't have been you!

YOU bitch at your players for committing penalties. Well I get to bitch at you for playcalling errors. Some so bad I can't get myself to repeat them for fear of hypertension

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can't we just enjoy 2-0?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    You're nonsensical drivel is spot on.

Sark is the same douche he has always been, he just has a top shelf QB, RB, and some legit receivers so we can finally win in spite of him.
  • Options
    AuburndawgAuburndawg Member Posts: 362
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sankey had 35 carries.

But I agree with you about the last drive of the 1st half.
  • Options

Happy they won. Apparently you didn't learn from OSU last year you bumbling fumbling disgrace for a head coach.

1:31 left before half, inside 5 yardline, 3 straight passes and a field goal. This after Sankey running well. Ever hear of burning clock so other team can't score? They didn't, but Oregon will.

Glad Wilcox took over playcalling that 1st drive of the 2nd. Couldn't have been you!

YOU bitch at your players for committing penalties. Well I get to bitch at you for playcalling errors. Some so bad I can't get myself to repeat them for fear of hypertension

Can we stop the praising of Wilcox until he actually accomplishes something?

I'm not saying he's bad but he's not the messiah as a DC. Lambo was a better DC than him and was a shitty HC for what it's worth.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Can we stop the praising of Wilcox until he actually accomplishes something?

I'm not saying he's bad but he's not the messiah as a DC. Lambo was a better DC than him and was a shitty HC for what it's worth.
    Lambo's D's had better steroids

Simple fact