Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Browning vs. Rypien

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Im not watching it, but I just watched some of the highlight clips. Did not see Rypien make a single throw Browning doesn't every game. Also, Browning appears to ahve a stronger arm than Lil Ryp.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    tvoie said:

I am not even sure how to respond to any of this shit. It's literally like trying to have conversations with drunk people. Are you all drunk or something?

First off, welcome to our message boards. You're about to enter lively forums centered around college football. We've created a place where people can relax and say what's on their mind without being banned and deleted. While we began as Washington-centric, fans from other Pac-12 schools spend time here and are welcome.

The majority of posters are very passionate (and some are quite eccentric) and that will show in the banter featured here. One military member stationed in the Midwest calls this place his "Internet Romper Room" and that's an apt description. The best advice might be to lurk awhile and get acclimated to the environment before posting. Given a little time, you'll "get it" and really come to enjoy this place. Before you know it, you might become a regular too.

If you have any questions or concerns at all, feel free to send me or the mods a personal message.

Thanks,
    Derek

P.S. - If someone named IrishDawg22 contacts you with offers of advice and claims of having this placed dialed in, be wary.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

tvoie said:

A. Fuck you. B. They both have started nearly all season so comparing them makes complete sense.is big-bC. Thanks for your insights.

tvoie said:

A. Fuck you. B. They both have started nearly all season so comparing them makes complete sense. C. Thanks for your insights.

Tv, you are young and dumb. Try video games with the rest of your generation. You can be the best at whatever you want on your tv screen. However this is big-boy college football chat. You are an ignorant cunt here, kim isnt around to protect you and your delicare little sensibilities. Get in back of the line b4 you come after Puppy.
    Tv, you are young and dumb. Try video games with the rest of your generation. You can be the best at whatever you want on your tv screen. However this is big-boy college football chat. You are an ignorant cunt here, kim isnt around to protect you and your delicare little sensibilities. Get in back of the line b4 you come after Puppy
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    the answer is always skinny. When is he announcing
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Peterman would piss all over himself to have a do-over on that LOI.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

tvoie said:

I am not even sure how to respond to any of this shit. It's literally like trying to have conversations with drunk people. Are you all drunk or something?

There are not enough awesomes in the world for this.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2015
    HuskyJW said:

I know you guys are being sarcastic but Browning chose Washington. Rypien had his chance and was lollygagging around and lost his opportunity

I'd rather have guys that truly want to be Dawgs on my team rather than them him and hawing and looking at other schools.

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

tvoie said:

Yes! But if you just go by stats and the conferences they played in, Browning is certainly not worse than Rypien. Rypien had some really bad games in loses to Air Force, New Mexico, and Utah State. It looks like he played well against Hawaii (3-10), San Jose (5-7), Colorado State (7-5), Wyoming (2-10), and Virginia (4-8). But hell, Browning's stats looked great against Utah State, OSU, and Arizona!
    Good post Hippo