Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ass Not Too Small

Comments

• SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam

Since I'm a man of science and reason, I had to find out if that ass was a perfect circle. So, I superimposed a circle...not an oval, but a circle, on the ass for posterity sake (see what I did there?). And yes, gentlemen, we have found the El Dorado of asses. The perfect circle.

Won't BRB. It will take awhile. Thank you @PurpleJ for advancing the science of ass....
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,027 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Let me splain you somethin sugar steve. Ass isn't a science. It's an art form. So you could say I'm advancing the art. God didn't put in a scientific equation to create that ass (assuming you believe in God you libtard welfare thief), he smoked a fat bowl and sculpted that shit with his bare hands. Go back to fantasizing about me and fremont ya sperm bearded faglord.

Thats pretty fucking lame on the response Jbird. Leave the comedy, and football to puppy. You just just concentrate on taking care of your blood cell count from the Hiv.
    I like Bama this year ;)
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Let me splain you somethin sugar steve. Ass isn't a science. It's an art form. So you could say I'm advancing the art. God didn't put in a scientific equation to create that ass (assuming you believe in God you libtard welfare thief), he smoked a fat bowl and sculpted that shit with his bare hands. Go back to fantasizing about me and fremont ya sperm bearded faglord.

Thats pretty fucking lame on the response Jbird. Leave the comedy, and football to puppy. You just just concentrate on taking care of your blood cell count from the Hiv.
    I like Bama this year ;)
    Jesus J, you just dont have a clever bone in your body. fuck o dear
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,027 Founders Club
    edited December 2015

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I like Bama this year ;)
    Jesus J, you just dont have a clever bone in your body. fuck o dear
    Speaking from experience again I see. I'm sure you've had plenty of bones in your body cutie :)
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    This was good. There's hope for the offseason yet.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

humiliate me sexualily Daisy Ridley from Star Wars

I'd let her use the Force on me.

Two times.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,363 Founders Club
    This thread. Kicks ass.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,473
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited December 2015
    PurpleJ said:

I'm not forcing any of you to jack off to this chick. Your just lucky I take the time to teach the world about ass at all. I do it for the YOUNG kids, you guys enjoy the hot black chick.

Youre a pervert J. Im gonna call the police and have your hard drive seized.

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    Puppy learned how to mess with quotes. I'm liking the early returns so far.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,137 Founders Club

koopdog said:

Since I'm a man of science and reason, I had to find out if that ass was a perfect circle. So, I superimposed a circle...not an oval, but a circle, on the ass for posterity sake (see what I did there?). And yes, gentlemen, we have found the El Dorado of asses. The perfect circle.

Won't BRB. It will take awhile. Thank you @PurpleJ for advancing the science of ass....

Advancing the science of ass? I see it as a desperate attempt to be "one of the guys" like Hillary Swank in J's favorite fim "boys dont cry", which is however confusing to J, as crying is a nightly occurance for him after watching the bachelor, friends and the voice. Keep on keepin on J, society is becoming more and more sympathetic to your kind everyday buddy;)
    Rape eyes don't cry. Thus your poont is mute.

Hope this helps fuck o dear
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,616 Swaye's Wigwam
    puppy on point in this thread

PurpleJ said:

I'm not forcing any of you to jack off to this chick. Your just lucky I take the time to teach the world about ass at all. I do it for the YOUNG kids, you guys enjoy the hot black chick.

Youre a pervert J. Im gonna call the police and have your hard drive seized.

el oh el