Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Meh. Video was too short.

Plus that is a shitty NWA song. The group quickly went down hill after Ice Cube bolted.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Agree with DDY. The RB position scares me. As of now, I think we're(?) real thin. If Dotson keeps bulking up, he might break into the rotation with his speed, but he needs to work with Ivan.
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited December 2015
    There's no way on allahs beautiful green earth that Gaskin shouldn't get less than 20 carries a game.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

AEB said:

Agree with DDY. The RB position scares me. As of now, I think we're(?) real thin. If Dotson keeps bulking up, he might break into the rotation with his speed, but he needs to work with Ivan.

Dotson fucking sucks

I actually think Coop is serviceable. He will be 25 years old next year I think and probably more confident even still.

As it stands, I would give Gaskin the ball 25-30 times a game, start with Coop as the #2, use DWarsh on 50-60% of passing 3rd downs (never on a running third down) and then bring McGrew along.

I would end the failed Coleman and Dotson experiments and try to recruit the shit out of Salvon Ahmed.
    hence why I'm nervous about RB. Can't give Gaskin the ball 25-30x a game. He'll break down. Nothing behind him. Fingers crossed for Jomon turning serviceable.
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Just stop with the 11 carry bull shit.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AEB said:

AEB said:

Dotson fucking sucks

I actually think Coop is serviceable. He will be 25 years old next year I think and probably more confident even still.

As it stands, I would give Gaskin the ball 25-30 times a game, start with Coop as the #2, use DWarsh on 50-60% of passing 3rd downs (never on a running third down) and then bring McGrew along.

I would end the failed Coleman and Dotson experiments and try to recruit the shit out of Salvon Ahmed.
    hence why I'm nervous about RB. Can't give Gaskin the ball 25-30x a game. He'll break down. Nothing behind him. Fingers crossed for Jomon turning serviceable.
    Just like Bishop Sankey did!
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2015
    AEB said:

AEB said:

Dotson fucking sucks

Disagree. There's plenty behind Gaskin. Running back is the easiest position to project, so I don't think it's premature to expect McGrew to immediately factor into the RB depth next year. Kid is an absolute stud. Washington, while he can't make a guy miss to save his life, is still a speedy receiving threat out of the backfield, and is perfectly adequate for a backup running back. Cooper is average, but he's not going to be asked to do anything more than spell Gaskin, McGrew, or Washington a few times per game, if that.

And sure, Dotson and Coleman suck. But who the fuck cares? They're going to be our 5th and 6th string running backs next year.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,991
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

AEB said:

Dotson fucking sucks.

Da fuq you say? The only time Dwayne Washington should be on the field next season is on obvious passing situations as a WR or in an ambulance with a shredded ACL.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,114
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Just don't bite it, Passion.
    Passion said:

Plus that is a shitty NWA song. The group quickly went down hill after Ice Cube bolted.

• Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,114
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Lezbe honest, Chico is a RB too. Put him in that list.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

AEB said:

Dotson fucking sucks.

Well he should be completing his PhD by then so he'll probably be distracted on the field as he completes his thesis.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    BlowItUp said:

Why doesnt mitchell do ALL of the marketing videos?

That fat break dancing sack of shit that does tv timeout entertainment at the game needs to DIAF.

The fat bitch is almost as bad as his brother, "Crazy Larry."
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    CaptainPJ said:

BlowItUp said:

Why doesnt mitchell do ALL of the marketing videos?

That fat break dancing sack of shit that does tv timeout entertainment at the game needs to DIAF.

The fat bitch is almost as bad as his brother, "Crazy Larry."
    Any time you are stealing ideas from the Mariners (bad dancing guy, grounds grew dancers), you should be circulating your resume and preparing your elevator speech about what you learned from your last job.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Gaskin is about as good a Husky back as I can remember.

I hope we can figure out a rotation next year that makes some sense (unlike this year where we keep forcing DW in).

I assume McGrew will play, Coop is probably our second best tailback and DW could be an interesting third down option, but his fumbling scares the shit out of me.

Well, I can certainly remember plenty RBs as good or better than Gaskin, although I like him very much.

And I disagree that Coop is our 2nd best RB. D Wash, despite his lack of vision and quick cutting ability, is our 2nd best RB. And I actually think his lightning straight ahead explosive speed is a great change of pace to Gaskin's steady body punch style.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Gaskin is about as good a Husky back as I can remember.

I hope we can figure out a rotation next year that makes some sense (unlike this year where we keep forcing DW in).

I assume McGrew will play, Coop is probably our second best tailback and DW could be an interesting third down option, but his fumbling scares the shit out of me.

Why do you hate Napoleon?