Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Softy: Price Could've Been Better

2»

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Die in a fire you fat piece of shit.

that's a little harsh and not funny Chest! Got to draw the line somewhere, fuck o dear!
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

I think he'd be better at WR. I'm not sure he has the decision making ability for QB.

According to F3, he's lost all his ability to create. Maybe Sark should put in Lindquist, I'll bet he can create and he's white so I'm sure he makes good decisions.
  • surfpupsurfpup Member Posts: 34
    Who gives a fuck what Softy thinks/says?
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    Price is a good if not fantastic QB. Last year behind that pathetic line, and a piece of shit head coach that didn't back him, or provide even average position coaching, what do you expect?

I suspected he was good that first start in Pewgene. 2011 made it obvious. He's the fall guy for a failed system.

Oh, did I fail to mention what a dufs joke Shark is?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,955

I think he'd be better at WR. I'm not sure he has the decision making ability for QB.

he may have the hips and closing speed for corner too.

i agree; he's not cerebral enough to play QB.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    If you don't think the criticism of Price is coming from Sark and that Kim, F3, Ektard, Softy, and Hugh aren't just the conduits, you need to dive in a pool of gasoline and jump into a cauldron.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

But he is well spoken
    @CheersWestDawg

How do you know that Shark is the ultimate source of anti Price talk? Not that I doubt it, but how do you know?

If you don't think the criticism of Price is coming from Sark and that Kim, F3, Ektard, Softy, and Hugh aren't just the conduits, you need to dive in a pool of gasoline and jump into a cauldron.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,955

But he is well spoken
    That is the enigma that is Keith Price. His articulation almost makes you think he has what it takes between the ears to play the position. He is almost as articulate as Jack Lockner, but of course he does not have Jack's cerebral approach to the game. Of course, neither of them is Phi Beta Kappa Huge Mellon. He's a white man's ... err ... prototypical quarterback. Tall and really really smart.
  • jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499

I don't recall hearing anything this year from Sark that sounds like criticism of Keith. Definitely wasn't the case last year, but I haven't noticed anything this year. I think the esteemed members of the media use Price as a scapegoat because none of them have the balls to blame Sark. They're too afraid to risk the "respect" of the athletic department. Pussies.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

@CheersWestDawg

How do you know that Shark is the ultimate source of anti Price talk? Not that I doubt it, but how do you know?

I don't know it for a fact, but I can read a million tea leaves.

Take Derek Johnson's story of how Kim flipped out when DJ said to him "it'll be interesting to see how Price does next year".

Last years' criticism of Price I thought came out of nowhere. I thought it was obvious to anyone without an agenda that Price's problems came from new WRs and an OL that couldn't block a 14-year old retarded girl. Sark's post game where he said "Keith needs to trust me". Now all of Sark's buttsniffers stated to come out of the woodwork.

And how easy would it be for Sark to basically leak it to one of those ass clowns that Price wasn't "his guy". That Price was originally a Ty recruit because Sark didn't have time in late '08/early '09 to recruit a prototypical 6'4" 230 lb pocket sitting gunslinger?

To me, it has all of the ingredients of a coach trying to cover his ass when his starting QB struggles. Lest you forget, Sark was with the Raiders for a while. Think he didn't learn subterfuge and how to fuck with the media from Al Davis?
    If Cream Puff said, "Keith needs to trust me." in a post game interview, that's pretty damnimg.

I didn't hear it. I've never listened to his post game BS.
  • Cheers is right, those fucks only care about access so if they knew Sark liked Price they wouldn't dare bash on him. In talking to Sark he obviously gave off the impression that it falls on Price so they were greenlighted to rip on him knowing they wouldn't lose access.

When going 7-6 every year you have to blame someone. Now someone with half a brain would realize the players have come and gone, so have all the assistants and the only guy remaining is Sark so they'd blame him. Not these idiots though they'll blame Price.

Price is playing great now but the moment UW loses a game they'll turn on him. They say we have the agenda but in reality it's them. You know you have an agenda when you can't even give Price his due for the way he's played so far.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

If Cream Puff said, "Keith needs to trust me." in a post game interview, that's pretty damnimg.

I didn't hear it. I've never listened to his post game BS.

He's said it a couple times, most notably after the Arizona game last year.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

@CheersWestDawg

I don't know it for a fact, but I can read a million tea leaves.

Take Derek Johnson's story of how Kim flipped out when DJ said to him "it'll be interesting to see how Price does next year".

Last years' criticism of Price I thought came out of nowhere. I thought it was obvious to anyone without an agenda that Price's problems came from new WRs and an OL that couldn't block a 14-year old retarded girl. Sark's post game where he said "Keith needs to trust me". Now all of Sark's buttsniffers stated to come out of the woodwork.

And how easy would it be for Sark to basically leak it to one of those ass clowns that Price wasn't "his guy". That Price was originally a Ty recruit because Sark didn't have time in late '08/early '09 to recruit a prototypical 6'4" 230 lb pocket sitting gunslinger?

To me, it has all of the ingredients of a coach trying to cover his ass when his starting QB struggles. Lest you forget, Sark was with the Raiders for a while. Think he didn't learn subterfuge and how to fuck with the media from Al Davis?
    In all fairness to our OL last year, retard strength can be tough to block.

• Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

And you should die in a fire for listening to that fat fucking piece of fucking shit.
    And we should all die in fire for reading and poasting about OP listening to that fat fucking piece of shit.

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

is there any chance Softy was being sarcastic? It seems impossible to have said that and meant it.

The FF was only trying to solicit reaction from his listeners calling in. That's what he does. KP would have been better had not 2 or 3 of his throws been dropped.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club

And you should die in a fire for listening to that fat fucking piece of fucking shit.
    And we should all die in fire for reading and poasting about OP listening to that fat fucking piece of shit.

It's hard to disagree with you.

I heard him interview Sark todayand they both started by acting like beating the 10th place Big Ten team by 10 points is a huge accomplishment. oh yeah, and Softy added that crowd of 20,000 Illini fans was getting pretty rowdy at one critical point...fucking idiot