Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

T's and P's to FishDuck

AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
He could be a massive Quook (okay, he is a massive Quook) but his site actually had and has some damn good football analysis and insight. Charles made me KNOW and CARE on many occasions, and I never once wanted to fight him.

http://fishduck.com/2015/12/fishduck-com-fading-but-not-leaving/

Comments

• Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He had a decent idea and I shared a lot of knowledge with him in the beginning but I just couldn't latch onto the idea of writing 3,000 words and having tons of gifs for an inside linebacker veer.

For example: Pre-snap the QB checkS the interior alignment to the end. If the end is in a 5 technique and the DL is in a 2i or 1 you call the veer to the linebacker. If the DL is in a 3 technique or farther out you call the veer to the end.

That's literally as far as it ever needs to go with fans.

He made Duck fans that had never seen, heard, or played football before 2007 the most annoying group of fans ever, so his touch was wide reaching.

Great guy by every measure.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    FishDuck is faggit
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

He had a decent idea and I shared a lot of knowledge with him in the beginning but I just couldn't latch onto the idea of writing 3,000 words and having tons of gifs for an inside linebacker veer.

For example: Pre-snap the QB checkS the interior alignment to the end. If the end is in a 5 technique and the DL is in a 2i or 1 you call the veer to the linebacker. If the DL is in a 3 technique or farther out you call the veer to the end.

He made Duck fans that had never seen, heard, or played football before 2007 the most annoying group of fans ever, so his touch was wide reaching.

LOL. Moss' football knowledge is about on par with Cheswick's
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Looks like the Asperger's won.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

So he's lucky you poasted there at all?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    H_D said:

Mosster47 said:

So he's lucky you poasted there at all?
    I actually never did.