Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ikea couch for sale?

Somebody on dawgman (not LPT so it might actually be accurate) says he's transferring to a smaller school so he can play a whole year. I always thought he bled purple and gold so much that he was more than happy to hold the clipboard for 5 years.

Magna Carta is a transfer posibility too. Allah be merciful if something happens to Browning.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    DOGAF about the Mild Swede, but losing the modicum insurance policy that is KJ would suck.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I would think Magna would be more likely to transfer than Lindquist.

Would be somewhat funny though if Lindquist transferred to Montana State, who lost their starting QB to Oregon in free agency.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    someone call up Taylor Bean, I think he still has some eligibility left. Not worried
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2015
    Then who the fuck are we going to direct snap it to in our shitty read-option package?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Myles Gaskin is now our second best QB. WildGas.

When we signed Tony Montana, the writing for this was on the wall. I hope Brownsocks impresses and stays healthy because TM is turrible.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    wouldn't surprise me if Lindy transferred to Oregon. Sounds like Oregon's got a great graduate school that many QBs around the country try to get into.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Meek said:

wouldn't surprise me if Lindy transferred to Oregon. Sounds like Oregon's got a great graduate school that many QBs around the country try to get into.

We shall call him Lindquack... tee hee
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Meek said:

If that happened The Swingin' Swede Of Eugene would look like a Heisman Trophy QB against a certain purple team.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    topdawgnc said:

Meek said:

If that happened The Swingin' Swede Of Eugene would look like a Heisman Trophy QB against a certain purple team.
    Wouldn't that be hilarious. He goes for 300 and 200 with a strained glute muscle to lead the Ducks to the north title.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

topdawgnc said:

Meek said:

Wouldn't that be hilarious. He goes for 300 and 200 with a strained glute muscle to lead the Ducks to the north title.
    This would truly be legendary. I couldn't even be mad if it happened.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    So you are saying that the Wild Swede is going the JK Scott route?

If Swede is leaving, I would be surprised if Magna Carta leaves to be honest. Given what he showed this year, there's absolutely zero indication to think that he could go to a different level and immediately step right in as a starter. His brother was in a similar spot at Vandy and never left. Perhaps his family actually values the education that comes from a top tier school and football is secondary.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    Tequilla said:

If Swede is leaving, I would be surprised if Magna Carta leaves to be honest. Given what he showed this year, there's absolutely zero indication to think that he could go to a different level and immediately step right in as a starter. His brother was in a similar spot at Vandy and never left. Perhaps his family actually values the education that comes from a top tier school and football is secondary.

But Austyn did transfer to Vanderbilt.

At Vandy he backed up a senior for one year not an underclassman.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

Yeah, but other than that...
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712

Tequilla said:

Yeah, but other than that...
    You only point out the times Tequilla is wrong.