Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UWsuperfanFuckingStupid

2»

Comments

• IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

Never, ever call me a Doog again.

I may not agree with everything said here, but I am on a different planet than that dumb fuck.

Drop the Doog act about Oregon and we'll have a deal.
    I have to sleep on that one. I respect everything they have done and did not give a rat's ass about their sanctions, unis, facilities, etc. But man, that fan base has a lot of douche bags.
    I agree about their fans...but is our fanbase any better?
    I get pretty intense on game day and do not like to be fucked with, especially from Ducks and Cougs.

Little old school I guess.
    You are a sensitive cunt who belongs on Doogman it's okay to admit it. If you can't handle interacting with other fan bases then you are a doog.
    Sorry, I don't like to suck Duck (or any) cock like you.
    He_Noogs_More_Than_Others has reached #BALLLICKER territory in this thread.
  • Never, ever call me a Doog again.

I may not agree with everything said here, but I am on a different planet than that dumb fuck.

I have to sleep on that one. I respect everything they have done and did not give a rat's ass about their sanctions, unis, facilities, etc. But man, that fan base has a lot of douche bags.
    I get pretty intense on game day and do not like to be fucked with, especially from Ducks and Cougs.

You are a sensitive cunt who belongs on Doogman it's okay to admit it. If you can't handle interacting with other fan bases then you are a doog.
    Sorry, I don't like to suck Duck (or any) cock like you.
    I'm not such a doog where if I see a duck is making an opinion I don't listen to it and just chalk it up as bad cause he's a Duck.

I hate it when Coogs pull that shit on us and here you are doing the same fucking thing. Like I said perhaps Doogman is more your speed.
    edited September 2013
    Sorry, but a fan who camps out on an opposing team's board just screams douche bag.

I am not going to apologize for calling out smart ass comments.

If you think that makes me a "Doog", then squirt some lighter fluid in your eyes and light a match.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club
    edited September 2013

I get you, and I agree that the Kewg and Quook fanbases are pretty annoying and low rent, but the ones on here are okay for the most part.
  • Will you two just get your own board where you can argue and fuck already?

I'm going to just ignore him in all honesty. Nobody likes him but why he feels the need to debate me on every issue I don't get it.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,099 Swaye's Wigwam

Will you two just get your own board where you can argue and fuck already?

Goddam! 51 seconds
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797

Doog
    You better check your car everyday before you turn that key.

#IRISHCARBOMB is just not an awesome drink.
    terrorist!
    Can I help you?