Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Live blog of the Republican debate

13»

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    HFNY said:

Kasich and Rubio are the most qualified. Nobody trusts Christie anymore after his bridge-gate issue (though I'm not sure why anyone trusts Hildabeast either).

Trump isn't as loony as Bernie Sanders but that's not saying much.

The sensible business wing of the Republican Party hopefully will rally around someone more moderate and electable like Marco Rubio. Would be ideal to have his VP be Kasich or Condi Rice (since the millennials care so much about gender / race).

Condi would be a fantastic choice, but she wouldn't touch this group of GOP loonies. The woman is way too smart to jump into politics.

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Some of you are still over thinking this election.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    All of this fucking political talk but no mention of legalizing prostitution.

Fuck.

I'm about to shut this bored down.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

She's just a lying incompetent Pol bought and paid for by Wall Street while running a racket where foreign governments paid her foundation for favors. As SOS she left the middle east in flames and lied to the face of the families of the dead in Benghazi. She kept secrets on an open server. She destroyed the victims of her husband. She's never done a damn thinges right in her life

But she won't take labor laws back to 1890

For fucks sake

It's always special when D2D hacks Races account.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

HFNY said:

Hillary Clinton is in the 1% and is a quintessential limousine lib.

HTH.

How many are there? Do they need 46 debates to see who can suck up to the 0.1% the best?

I can't believe you're making me defend a bitch like her but....

at least she's not a regressive, dumb, crazy, far right bigot who will roll back labor, safety, and environmental regulations to 1890 levels

At least two of those adjectives describe most of those pathetic candidates
    To be fair. The Republicans aren't actually going to roll everything back to the 1890s, that would require actual work. They only say that to rile up thier base for campaign contributions.
    Give them 20 years. I don't think it will come to that, but if 95% of them had their way it would.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,917 Founders Club
    The 1890s had legal cocaine. Fuck off.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

HFNY said:

Hillary Clinton is in the 1% and is a quintessential limousine lib.

HTH.

How many are there? Do they need 46 debates to see who can suck up to the 0.1% the best?

I can't believe you're making me defend a bitch like her but....

at least she's not a regressive, dumb, crazy, far right bigot who will roll back labor, safety, and environmental regulations to 1890 levels

At least two of those adjectives describe most of those pathetic candidates
    To be fair. The Republicans aren't actually going to roll everything back to the 1890s, that would require actual work. They only say that to rile up thier base for campaign contributions.
    Give them 20 years. I don't think it will come to that, but if 95% of them had their way it would.
    Again, that would require actual work. Republicans are best when their hardest work is ensuring nothing gets done.
    Isn't "nothing gets done" the motto of Obama's economic plan?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    The shocking thing nobody is talking about at least IMO is the absolute dreck in the Democratic Party and who Hillary chooses as a running mate. If she chooses total dreck that could be a big problem
    PurpleJ said:

Except for grow for 7 straight years.
    Tequilla said:

The shocking thing nobody is talking about at least IMO is the absolute dreck in the Democratic Party and who Hillary chooses as a running mate. If she chooses total dreck that could be a big problem

All politicians are total dreck right now.
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

It's easy to grow when there's nowhere to go but up and you're easing the quantitative shit.
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

It's easy to grow when there's nowhere to go but up and you're easing the quantitative shit.
    Let me ask you, what led the economy to being "nowhere to go but up"?

Not to mention that quantitative shit was eased in 2002-2006 and it led to the deepest recession in 80 years.