Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More Nonsense from Feces in Throat Guy

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    wait, are we talking about Hoss95 or Hoss94?
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

It's his dad.

Yeah it was made nearly explicitly clear although I don't remember how.

Azeem Victor's dad Mike is an assistant high school football coach BTW.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Also one time Dexter Charles' dad was posting on Dawgman and sent me a surprised PM when I figured out who he was after like 3 comments. Asked me to remove my post.

Obviously didn't respect my teen boy father stalking game.

/coolstorybro

Your Fetters?
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Also one time Dexter Charles' dad was posting on Dawgman and sent me a surprised PM when I figured out who he was after like 3 comments. Asked me to remove my post.

Obviously didn't respect my teen boy father stalking game.

/coolstorybro

Your Fetters?
    Thats alright, you can have him. I'll keep the nachos though.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We should get FLAKICKER to post here. He was awesome during the Ty reign of error
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam

We should get FLAKICKER to post here. He was awesome during the Ty reign of error

Braunstein was great back in the Ty hater days.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

He was also a huge doog with Sark. I remember Kim bringing him in for damage control when some of the sheep at dawgman started wondering if we were right about Sark.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

He was also a huge doog with Sark. I remember Kim bringing him in for damage control when some of the sheep at dawgman started wondering if we were right about Sark.
    Win a Rose Bowl and pop off ...

Imagine that his opinion was formed in part because of some similarities w Sark and Slick

Plus, who listens to kickers anyway (sarcasm)
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2015
    Tequilla said:

Win a Rose Bowl and pop off ...

Imagine that his opinion was formed in part because of some similarities w Sark and Slick

Plus, who listens to kickers anyway (sarkasm)

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    Swaye's Wigwam

I was gone by then. Didn't know that. A lot of folks here were doogs for Sark to be fair.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Hoss94 said:

I love all of this smack talking. I'm MAN enough to admit when I'm wrong and I've done so across EVERY board. I knew what we sent to the UW in 2013 and now all of you star crazed people see what I knew then... Coach Pete has impressed me as a man of integrity that has treated Azeem as his own... I welcome ALL criticism because our hearts are/were in the RIGHT place. Azeem has officially adopted Seattle as his de facto hometown. Good, bad or indifferent. No fair weather from this camp.

Good effort by one of you doogs