Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Eason in GA

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Passion said:

"Locked up?"

I'm pretty sure Petersen doesn't believe that. What's the point of recruiting good, competitive players if you're going to tell them that the guy ahead of them has the job locked up?

Competition baby.

I doubt Petersen does believe that, but it's an issue. Browning had a pretty good freshman year and would be hard to unseat.

Regardless of Eason, we need another QB that can actually play. I guess that is an issue for a lot of programs, but it's a glaring one for UW.
    We have a 3 start QB no one has ever heard of committed.

Could be the next Keith Price, since every 4 star we've had recently besides Browning has sucked
    Browning sucks

Hope this helps

He was the best freshman QB in the country

kill yourself
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Passion said:

"Locked up?"

I'm pretty sure Petersen doesn't believe that. What's the point of recruiting good, competitive players if you're going to tell them that the guy ahead of them has the job locked up?

Competition baby.

I doubt Petersen does believe that, but it's an issue. Browning had a pretty good freshman year and would be hard to unseat.

Regardless of Eason, we need another QB that can actually play. I guess that is an issue for a lot of programs, but it's a glaring one for UW.

Could be the next Keith Price, since every 4 star we've had recently besides Browning has sucked
    Browning sucks

Hope this helps

kill yourself
    6-6 loser lost every big game
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Passion said:

"Locked up?"

Competition baby.

Browning sucks

Hope this helps

kill yourself
    you mean like the wazzu game?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Passion said:

"Locked up?"

Competition baby.

Browning sucks

Hope this helps

kill yourself

He's a true freshman, hth

not letting you on the bandwagon
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Passion said:

"Locked up?"

Competition baby.

Browning sucks

Hope this helps

kill yourself
    You mean like putting Sark in clinical depression, causing him to go on a 5-day bender, thus resulting in his firing from USC and subsequent rehab and then lawsuit against USC for millions in damages? ;)

Also, 5-5 loser (can't count Stanford, won't count Sac St.)
    Listen, I think Jakey can come along, but fuck's sake. He was below average as a Pac-12 QB this year and choked in every game. He threw one clutch pass against a decent opponent all year (4 yard slant to Jaydon) and threw tons of INTs and took tons of sacks when we had the ball and a chance to win.

Sure, he's a frosh and he could grow out of it, but to 'like the Oregon State game' it?

That is a fucking all time doog line. Jesus.

He had one good pass versus drunken Sark and played okay against teams we were going to destroy. Sure, he choked against Boise, Cal, Oregon, Utah and Arizona State, but... what about the 4-yard timing route he threw to Jaydon Mickens??!?!
  • Options
    Founders Club

Passion said:

"Locked up?"

Competition baby.

Browning sucks

Hope this helps

kill yourself
    You mean like putting Sark in clinical depression, causing him to go on a 5-day bender, thus resulting in his firing from USC and subsequent rehab and then lawsuit against USC for millions in damages? ;)

Listen, I think Jakey can come along, but fuck's sake. He was below average as a Pac-12 QB this year and choked in every game. He threw one clutch pass against a decent opponent all year (4 yard slant to Jaydon) and threw tons of INTs and took tons of sacks when we had the ball and a chance to win.

Sure, he's a frosh and he could grow out of it, but to 'like the Oregon State game' it?

He had one good pass versus drunken Sark and played okay against teams we were going to destroy. Sure, he choked against Boise, Cal, Oregon, Utah and Arizona State, but... what about the 4-yard timing route he threw to Jaydon Mickens??!?!

god you fucking suck at analyzing football
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Passion said:

We'll see if the girls stick around when he blows his knee out.

Well, it won't be his knee that is blowing out tonight.
    If he was man enough to be with one of my girls they might.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Passion said:

"Locked up?"

Competition baby.

Browning sucks

Hope this helps

kill yourself

Clearly you don't understand the meaning/history of the "like the Oregon state game" mythos
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Passion said:

"Locked up?"

Competition baby.

Browning sucks

Hope this helps

kill yourself

god you fucking suck at analyzing football
    You're just now figuring this out? DDY prides himself on his terrible football/recruiting analysis
  • Options
    RebelYellRebelYell Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Y'all couldn't even hall in a qb in y'alls backyard. Just shows SEC is superior once more. Chumps.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,895
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

If Coke, DDY, and I went to that extreme, please shoot help us all.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    per Brock this morning; Eason will stick with Georgia.