Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

a reason to attend our? shit-tier bowl

2»

Comments

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,282 Founders Club
    dnc said:

section8 said:

TTJ said:

Meh. I ate all* that in Ballard last night.

* Except for the brisket. B&B was out of brisket last night. But their brisket is pretty damn good.

B&B is pretty good, among the best I've had outside Texas or Kansas City. Not quite as good as either of those IMO, but close.
    Why do you hate Memphis?
    Or the Carolinas?
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    dnc said:

section8 said:

TTJ said:

* Except for the brisket. B&B was out of brisket last night. But their brisket is pretty damn good.

B&B is pretty good, among the best I've had outside Texas or Kansas City. Not quite as good as either of those IMO, but close.
    Why do you hate Memphis?
    Never been there. Might try and go this next year sometime though. Who has the best ribs and coldest beer in town?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    TTJ said:

*Freellard

Ballard is officially West of 15th Ave NW.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    TheGlove said:

TTJ said:

*Freellard

Ballard is officially West of 15th Ave NW.
    Come on Golve.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    section8 said:

dnc said:

section8 said:

TTJ said:

Why do you hate Memphis?
    Never been there. Might try and go this next year sometime though. Who has the best ribs and coldest beer in town?
    Lots of great options, my personal favorite is a place called Memphis BBQ, Co just on the MS side of the line in Horn Lake (10 minutes from Memphis). Corky's (multiple locations) and Rendezvous (downtown) are the most famous - I prefer Corky's of the two if you're just in it for the food but Rendezvous is the most unique experience.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    dnc said:

section8 said:

dnc said:

section8 said:

TTJ said:

Why do you hate Memphis?
    Lots of great options, my personal favorite is a place called Memphis BBQ, Co just on the MS side of the line in Horn Lake (10 minutes from Memphis). Corky's (multiple locations) and Rendezvous (downtown) are the most famous - I prefer Corky's of the two if you're just in it for the food but Rendezvous is the most unique experience.
    No chain is any good
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    TommySQC said:

dnc said:

section8 said:

dnc said:

section8 said:

TTJ said:

Why do you hate Memphis?
    No chain is any good
    Most are not. Local establishments that have two or three spots can be. There's another one in town called Gus's Fried Chicken that's a must visit as well.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,620 Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

dnc said:

section8 said:

dnc said:

section8 said:

TTJ said:

Why do you hate Memphis?
    No chain is any good
    disagree

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    look at this map. the grey seats they aren't even bothering to try to sell.

http://heartofdallasbowl.tix.com/GenericMap.aspx?EventCode=764989
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,306

Considering it seats 92K, that shouldn't be that surprising. You might not even need a TCU MBA to figure out those economics.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

Considering it seats 92K, that shouldn't be that surprising. You might not even need a TCU MBA to figure out those economics.
    stadium attendance knowledge superiority guy
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

Pecan Lodge BBQ 1.5 miles from the cotton bowl

The sausage looks like something Ramsay Bolton would enjoy.

Tees and Pees to Theon. @Gladstone

fuck that guy. finish your fucking books, george