Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thought-provoking and epic response to “Not All Muslims Are Bad”

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

photo large_zpsl2dd4pyu.jpg

That's rich coming from a guy who hit people in the face for a living.
    That argument is FS. Even coming from you.
    Ali is just a black guy from Kentucky who didn't want to serve in Vietnam. Draft dodger...
    Sounds like he doesn't believe in killing people. In other words he'd go to jail to stand up for his principals.

J, that is some retardedly stupid bullshit. Holy fuck.
    No, he's just a pussy who is scared of getting shot.
    Being scared of being shot makes you a pussy?
    I'd take a bullet for my country.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

Ali is just a black guy from Kentucky who didn't want to serve in Vietnam. Draft dodger...
    Sounds like he doesn't believe in killing people. In other words he'd go to jail to stand up for his principals.

The point of war is to have the dumb bastard on the other side die for his country

Thanks Mr. Blood and Guts. I only said one bullet. I stop at one.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

The point of war is to have the dumb bastard on the other side die for his country

Thanks Mr. Blood and Guts. I only said one bullet. I stop at one.
    Pussy.

J?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    You kaffirs better knock it off!

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    J: I haven't paid close attention to the spat between you and others. But you've come to this board voluntarily and thus, voluntarily subject yourself to the comments you feel are libelous. Yes, some posters unfamiliar with the legal standards for slander and libel have gone overboard and you have every right to set them straight and fight back should you choose to do so. But playing the Retired Attorney card? Really? There's another, even older saying that "A lawyer who represents himself has a fool for a client." You're displaying very thin skin here, bud. It's like claiming battery after jumping into a mosh pit. As Shakespeare once wrote, Discretion is the better part of valor. Ignore the fuck-heads who doubt you, but why waste your time spilling your emotions and threatening lawsuits? Isn't the beauty of this forum the fact that anything goes? Sticks and stones, bud. This isn't a call-out, btw. Consider it a plea.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

J: I haven't paid close attention to the spat between you and others. But you've come to this board voluntarily and thus, voluntarily subject yourself to the comments you feel are libelous. Yes, some posters unfamiliar with the legal standards for slander and libel have gone overboard and you have every right to set them straight and fight back should you choose to do so. But playing the Retired Attorney card? Really? There's another, even older saying that "A lawyer who represents himself has a fool for a client." You're displaying very thin skin here, bud. It's like claiming battery after jumping into a mosh pit. As Shakespeare once wrote, Discretion is the better part of valor. Ignore the fuck-heads who doubt you, but why waste your time spilling your emotions and threatening lawsuits? Isn't the beauty of this forum the fact that anything goes? Sticks and stones, bud. This isn't a call-out, btw. Consider it a plea.

@TurdBuffer

WOOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/26221/generation-cry-baby-why-millennials-are-a-fucking-joke/p5
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2015
    PurpleJ said:

@TurdBuffer

WOOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/26221/generation-cry-baby-why-millennials-are-a-fucking-joke/p5
    Fuck, Mother-Fucker, J! You got me again! I can't keep up with your thread-within-thread jokes. Fuck.