Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Some random thoughts about this message board:

2»

Comments

• Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Are we talking about drugs or fucking?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,834
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Are we talking about drugs or fucking?

Now more than ever. Abundance
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

I feel less creepy for making out with a 17 yr old at age 22 now...she started it...ladies can't resist Billy....she was 6 weeks from 18

This board is fun for about 18 months. Then it's still fun if you like Star Wars, D and D, obscure stats, and repeated jokes and weird acronyms.

Don't feel creepy at all. People need to ditch their attachments to intangibles. If somebody gave you shit for that, I already know exactly how the argument went down...

"What did I do wrong?"

"You made out with a minor, dude."

"And why is that wrong?"

"Because their brains are still developing."

"Why is kissing bad for a developing brain?"

"It's just wrong for a 22 year old and a 17 year old to do anything like that. If you can't see why it's clearly wrong, and I say 'clearly' even though I can't reference anything tangible in my arguments, then you're just a fucked up pedophile." *hits report button* *mods ban you, citing that you are sexualizing minors and defending child rape*

• Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It was the Seahawks forum wasn't it? I rarely even lurk there it is so dripping wet with sandy vaginas.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I feel less creepy for making out with a 17 yr old at age 22 now...she started it...ladies can't resist Billy....she was 6 weeks from 18

This board is fun for about 18 months. Then it's still fun if you like Star Wars, D and D, obscure stats, and repeated jokes and weird acronyms.

Don't feel creepy at all. People need to ditch their attachments to intangibles. If somebody gave you shit for that, I already know exactly how the argument went down...

"What did I do wrong?"

"You made out with a minor, dude."

"And why is that wrong?"

"Because their brains are still developing."

"Why is kissing bad for a developing brain?"

"It's just wrong for a 22 year old and a 17 year old to do anything like that. If you can't see why it's clearly wrong, and I say 'clearly' even though I can't reference anything tangible in my arguments, then you're just a fucked up pedophile." *hits report button* *mods ban you, citing that you are sexualizing minors and defending child rape*

christ, i was 25 the last time i dated a 16 year old (although to be fair she was 19 when we met)