Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fight the fuck on baby

124»

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Yep. That'll have future employers knocking down his door. A legal team working overtime will be required to tailor his future contract.

To be fair, at $30M you probably don't have to worry about working again. Especially since he will die from a coke overdose 6 months after winning.
    Axe for $30MM take $15MM. One of the few non basement dwelling posters called this about 12 seconds after he was fired and He'll probably win. The PC crowd will support him. And if He somehow doesn't relapse and go down with Charlie Sheen, Sarq will be T R and R when SJSt comes callin in 2017.
  • Options
    LawDawg1 said:

Imagine......

(1) The Neuheisel firing fiasco
    (2) Removing the interim label on Gilby
    (3) Barbara Hedges
    (4) Hiring Losingham
    (5) Tawd Turner
    (6) Not firing Losingham when it was clearly apparent
    (7) Hiring a rookie in Sark

and then this????????? We would have never recovered....

http://www.tmz.com/2015/12/07/steve-sarkisian-sues-usc/

Meh.

That's chump change compared to when UW used to care about Football.
  • Options

Would console with my fully erect member

The Blue is skrong with this one.
  • Options

My favorite part -

"USC was also aware that Mr. Sarkisian frequently used an Uber service for rides in the evening because Mr. Sarkisian sought and received reimbursement from USC for those charges."

Jesus. I need to be a head coach. Never in a million years would I ask my employer to pick up a taxi or Uber bill for getting fucked up on Patron or Coors Light while dude brahing with my boy Johnny at the office.

Unbelievable. For Me and you it's the equivalent of putting in for a .05 cent expense report that will get your ass fired as soon as it's viewed. SC will comtinue to be shit for a few years and they deserve every bit of it. How da fuq does a U with so much prestige and $$$ shit the bed so hard?
  • Options
    claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,369
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

Yep. That'll have future employers knocking down his door. A legal team working overtime will be required to tailor his future contract.

To be fair, at $30M you probably don't have to worry about working again. Especially since he will die from a coke overdose 6 months after winning.
    Axe for $30MM take $15MM. One of the few non basement dwelling posters called this about 12 seconds after he was fired and He'll probably win. The PC crowd will support him. And if He somehow doesn't relapse and go down with Charlie Sheen, Sarq will be T R and R when SJSt comes callin in 2017.
    Alex, I'll take "Things that don't exist" for $200
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

My favorite part -

"USC was also aware that Mr. Sarkisian frequently used an Uber service for rides in the evening because Mr. Sarkisian sought and received reimbursement from USC for those charges."

Jesus. I need to be a head coach. Never in a million years would I ask my employer to pick up a taxi or Uber bill for getting fucked up on Patron or Coors Light while dude brahing with my boy Johnny at the office.

Unbelievable. For Me and you it's the equivalent of putting in for a .05 cent expense report that will get your ass fired as soon as it's viewed. SC will comtinue to be shit for a few years and they deserve every bit of it. How da fuq does a U with so much prestige and $$$ shit the bed so hard?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,976
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I commend Coach Sark for ethically using a car service instead of driving drunk.
    I can seriously envision him or his lawyers using that as a positive argument.

"Mr. Sarkisian is responsible with his drinking. These Uber and Yellow Cab receipts show he takes special precautions to avoid drunk driving."
  • Options