Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Breaking: Brent Pease Couch for sale...

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    When you look at the positional groups, the WRs are clearly the one group where you aren't seeing a lot of progress. Add to it the issues recruiting wise, and this seems like a no brainer.
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

He hasn't tweeted in 5 days, and during that time UW coaches have been tweeting recruiting videos.

I know he visited Fuller in Texas early in the week, but maybe when he got back he was let go.

Appears to be smoke to the fire.

He visited that hyphen WR guy on Wednesday night too

That being said, I'm praying that he's canned. He can't recruit WRs or coach them.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What's Eric Kiesau up to these days? I wouldn't mind bringing him back to coach the WRs. Even though he was on Sarks staff, he doesn't seem to have that Sark stink to him.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

To be fair, Pease had some great WR's at Boise State. He was disastrous as a coordinator, but he's only a WR coach here.

Johnny Smith is still the coach with no ground to stand on and with a job he's unqualified for. A MWC QB coach becoming the OC for UW is like hiring a line cook from Hooters as the head chef at a five star French restraunt.

If we're bashing Hooters I'm out
    Pay $150 for a Jalapeno appetizer the next time you order escargot and get back to me.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

Tequilla said:

To be fair, Pease had some great WR's at Boise State. He was disastrous as a coordinator, but he's only a WR coach here.

Johnny Smith is still the coach with no ground to stand on and with a job he's unqualified for. A MWC QB coach becoming the OC for UW is like hiring a line cook from Hooters as the head chef at a five star French restraunt.

Pay $150 for a Jalapeno appetizer the next time you order escargot and get back to me.
    Why would you ever order anything other than wings and the coldest beer in town when the baggie of ice is added to the top of your beer?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Doogles said:

Tequilla said:

Why would you ever order anything other than wings and the coldest beer in town when the baggie of ice is added to the top of your beer?
    See Roadie's post for Hooters line cook as executive chef at 5-star French restaurant metaphor.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

POTW
  • Options
    Doogles said:

Tequilla said:

Doogles said:

Tequilla said:

See Roadie's post for Hooters line cook as executive chef at 5-star French restaurant metaphor.
    Wouldn't this fall under the Know Your Personnel line of thinking and only dialing up things that you expect that they can execute successfully?

And if you want escargot, let me head out to your back yard with my golf club and hit a few around to tenderize before serving you an escargot tartar
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Doogles said:

Tequilla said:

Doogles said:

Tequilla said:

Wouldn't this fall under the Know Your Personnel line of thinking and only dialing up things that you expect that they can execute successfully?

And if you want escargot, let me head out to your back yard with my golf club and hit a few around to tenderize before serving you an escargot tartar
    The joke is he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing and can only serve poppers when someone orders escargot. Never mind, this is stupid...Jonathan Smith sucks and KNIB HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!!!!!
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

What's Eric Kiesau up to these days? I wouldn't mind bringing him back to coach the WRs. Even though he was on Sarks staff, he doesn't seem to have that Sark stink to him.

Looks like he last coached at Kansas last year but wasn't retained in the transition so he's definitely available if we were interested. I'm sure CP probably has some prospects in his coaching tree though.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The fact that Pusserman has put one couch on CL gives me hope, though there needs to be another one up.... and on fire.

• Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Prayingdog.jpg

• Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

How dare you insult hooters!
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,119
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Hooters is the top employer of TCU communications majors.