Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM teh b ored

whats sad is all you dildo's here still pay KimmyKakes for a membership, then come here and make fun of others for doing so .

Comments

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

whats sad is all you dildo's here still pay KimmyKakes for a membership, then come here and make fun of others for doing so .

hammered on a monday night? browns fan? ravens fan?
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I endurED a long night of drugs and a tossed salad. Today is another day and a new day. Cant blame the bitch for the funny taste in my mouth and the bad breath forever. Just put a brushin on and a smile and move the fuck on.
    How do you do this? Where do you hide your servers? I hate you and love you all at once.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,506
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I endurED a long night of drugs and a tossed salad. Today is another day and a new day. Cant blame the bitch for the funny taste in my mouth and the bad breath forever. Just put a brushin on and a smile and move the fuck on.
    How do you do this? Where do you hide your servers? I hate you and love you all at once.
    You could almost write a book of PL_SS_FS rants.
    @DerekJohnson

Bestseller list here we come!!!1