Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

eklund and grinolds unsure about Petersen's recruiting.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
Apparently the jury is still out on whether he can do it at this level. Take it from the experts.

I wonder if they'll give him as much credit as they have sark for being a recruit's second choice. Coach needs a "St. Pete's Day massacre."

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

F#@& both of those citrus loving idiots! They always sat there and lauded Sark's recruits as if he was going to polish those turds into shiny diamonds. Sark then leaves and has done the incredible job of (no surprise to anyone here on HH) NOTHING... other than putting himself in rehab. And these two Sark lovers still insist on propping him up by bashing Peterman.

Can someone please go ISIS on these two nut-jugglers?

What the fucked for not fucking saying fuck.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,107
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

F#@& both of those citrus loving idiots! They always sat there and lauded Sark's recruits as if he was going to polish those turds into shiny diamonds. Sark then leaves and has done the incredible job of (no surprise to anyone here on HH) NOTHING... other than putting himself in rehab. And these two Sark lovers still insist on propping him up by bashing Peterman.

Can someone please go ISIS on these two nut-jugglers?

It's OK to say fuck on here.
    It's what we like to do.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2015
    Fatters and eks enjoying pleasuring themselves while talking over sarks latest close misses were always personal favorites on the board

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Seriously who gives a fuck???

Recruiting is all about getting the best players that you can fit that buy in and fit what you're trying to do both on and off the field. Once they get in the program, it's how much can you develop their skills and what kind of work that they do in S&C.

Easiest example to me is Gonzaga basketball ... they almost always get guys that fit what it is that they are trying to do. They have a system and recruit to it. It's what Petersen is doing as well #OKGForLife.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I'm super excited for the Jessie Callier Memorial Post Collegiate Career Impact Ranking....

I'm sure it will show how great Sark did in recruiting, as last years ranking made me want to shoot myself in the eye. But he's a great recruiter, everyone says so!

It should be pretty obvious to anyone who is actually watching that recruiting is better. Peterman's first two classes were immediately on par with Sark's best classes and they actually included good players on the OL.

The big difference has already been evident though, Peterman's lower ranked players would kick the living shit out of Sark's lower ranked players.

As others have said, my concern with Peterman has nothing to do with recruiting/player development/culture, it has everything to do with what goes on during gameday.