Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Here's to a Great Game...

...and especially NO INJURIES. Now you that I'm classy because I care about the well being of the kids. Not just my team but yours too.

The people in Seattle have treated us great so far. We ate at Johnny Rockets in U Village last night and got a great sense of the local flavor. We're heading over to Anthony's in Ballard for a lunch today. Any Seafood reccomendations? Thanks, and let's hope there are no injuries. Go Illini!

Comments

• trackertracker Member Posts: 866

...and especially NO INJURIES. Now you that I'm classy because I care about the well being of the kids. Not just my team but yours too.

The people in Seattle have treated us great so far. We ate at Johnny Rockets in U Village last night and got a great sense of the local flavor. We're heading over to Anthony's in Ballard for a lunch today. Any Seafood reccomendations? Thanks, and let's hope there are no injuries. Go Illini!

The Skipper's on Sandpoint Way serves tasty cod.

• TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,845 Swaye's Wigwam
    Be sure to take a spin on the Great Wheel. If you're lucky, the guy with the chihuahas dressed like little Messicans will be there, too. What a hoot!