Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seahawks vs 49ers

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Who is going to win?

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    depends if it's in HD or not
  • Options
    I think the Seahawks will win this game and I have some reasons why.

1.Russell Wilson - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has two years under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - We average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Okung, Unger, Jones, Hutchinson, Tobeck etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Quinn - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between Bradley 2012 and Quinn 2013, we will see a much improved defense on 9/14.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest our team has been in a long time. Joey Galloway, Koren Robinson, Daryl Turner, Golden Tate, etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that we haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think we can dominate the time of possession stat. The more we can shorten the game and keep our defense off of the field, the better chance we have to win the game.

I think Seahawks wins this one rather easily say 34-17?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,420
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

1.Russell Wilson - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has two years under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - We average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Okung, Unger, Jones, Hutchinson, Tobeck etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Quinn - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between Bradley 2012 and Quinn 2013, we will see a much improved defense on 9/14.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest our team has been in a long time. Joey Galloway, Koren Robinson, Daryl Turner, Golden Tate, etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that we haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think we can dominate the time of possession stat. The more we can shorten the game and keep our defense off of the field, the better chance we have to win the game.

Why do you hate Efren Herrera?
  • Options

Why do you hate Efren Herrera?
    Special teams has never been one of the 5 reasons why I feel my team will win.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Serious points given for the Daryl Turner reference. Excellent job.
  • Options

Serious points given for the Daryl Turner reference. Excellent job.
    Wanted to show off a bit there. Figured some of the older guys in here would appreciate it.
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1