Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Most enjoyable Seahawks game of the year

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,232
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
While giving up 456 yards passing bothers me a lot, that was a lot of fun.

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2015
    About 150 were YAC's. Why can't Earl & the LOB tackle all the sudden? Fortunately their secondary didn't cover well or tackle. Ballsy OC calls and a solid finish though. Happy about that.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

About 150 were YAC's. Why can't Earl & the LOB tackle all the sudden? Fortunately their secondary didn't cover well or tackle. Ballsy OC calls and a solid finish though. Happy about that.

I've never seen Earl Thomas look worse than today. He was a step late every play he was involved in. When he had a chance to tackle Bryant on the reverse, he was too slow.

I was happy Cary Williams was inactive, but Shead is just as bad. Chancellor and the LB's are frequently lost in coverage as well.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The game was really fun. The cherry on top was Gronk's knee blowing up during the night cap. Seattle probably won't be a factor this year, the defense is too shitty but watching Russell Wilson take the next step was fantastic.
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Sherm vs Antonio brown was great.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,232
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Something is definitely up with Earl
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The game was really fun. The cherry on top was Gronk's knee blowing up during the night cap. Seattle probably won't be a factor this year, the defense is too shitty but watching Russell Wilson take the next step was fantastic.

Doogs gonna doog
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I still love Tomlin, but kicking the field goal with 3:02 remaining was SarkFS.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

Doogs gonna doog
    For his own good I think it's time for Gronk to hit the South Beach party circuit. You know, for rehab.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Doogs gonna doog
    For his own good I think it's time for Gronk to hit the South Beach party circuit. You know, for rehab.
    GRONK will take the rest of the regular season off and come back tan, rested, ready for the title run. God saved his knee because he loves his Pats. He hates the Seahawks and I'm surprised he even let them win one. Maybe that's part of His plan.