Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Both USC & UCLA would rectum rape any team from the SEC...

2»

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Boy the SEC looks great again this weekend. When I have to say this every weekend it should start catching on with you fucking maroons

It caught on a long time ago. You're a Doog and you hate winners.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2015
    Boy that SeC east is looking especially good today too. Getting pummeled by an ACC also-ran really boosts the conference image. Florida Atlantic , fetters and I getting a gook chuckle
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    #1 team in the country beat the worst SEC team by 5 points today. SEC sucks.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Yeah, the number 2 team in the country needed a referee call to beat the WORST team in the country. Right before the SEC east rep lost their asses badly to a lowly ACC squad. Great day for .SEC.

And dont forget the Pac 12 team who just gut shot #6 notre dame (who. hould have been in Bama's spot @ #2. ) ND is a very good football team. Coker and Bama's offense is the most 1-dimential #2 team Ive ever seen. Oklahoma is go I ng to fry Saban's protected group.

The committee knows they have it wrong, but ESECPN duckets are flowing into their retirement accounts at ungodly amounts...why pull out now (sorry Tommy I stole your line).

Ba d thin g for the SEC, they cant get crowned the title anymore by just beating an lsu-SEC team they just beat in the regular season. SEC has to play other conferences, better conferences under the new system.

Sorry SEC, You cant go back to the bcs system. Those criminal days are gone. Get used to gettin thy ass whooped.

When Oklahoma beats you Saban will it be because your team didnt wanna be there? Cant use tha t excuse anymore bitch
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Boy that SeC east is looking especially good today too. Getting pummeled by an ACC also-ran really boosts the conference image. Florida Atlantic , fetters and I getting a gook chuckle

FSU is an also-ran?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have to agree with Pup that Bama is in trouble if they play Oklahoma.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

FSU is an also-ran?
    10-2 record and likely in the top 10 when the rankings come out on Tuesday = also-ran but only when FRANNY does get the meds dialed in.