Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

5 reasons why Duke will beat Washington in the independence bowl

Hi husky fans. Now that it looks like we will face off on a bowl game, I thought I'd come by and tell you why you are in for a tough game against our very underrated team.

Here are 5 reasons why I think we will dominate the game:

1. Thomas Sirk. He is our dual threat QB and our team's leading passer and rusher. He will be the best athlete on the field for this game for both teams. You've seen nobody like this guy.

2. Our offensive line averages over 300 pounds per player. These guys are a dominate machine and can pass protect like nobody else.

3. Similar foes. We haven't played any similar foes, but we did play Northwestern very tough. Probably tougher than did Stanford, who beat you guys.

4. We dominated Georgia Tech, so we have proven that we can beat a team like yours that mostly runs the triple option.

5. Weather and altitude. We are used to playing on the east coast in the mid atlantic sub tropic climate that we get in places like North Carolina and Louisiana. A team like yours, that plays most of its games at a small field in the Palouse, will be overwhelmed by the crowd noise and humidity that we get here in the east in December.

6. Coaching. Our HC, Cutlife, comes from a strong coaching heritage, with coaching stints at schools like Tennessee, Ole Miss,and Notre Dame. Now in his 8th year at Duke, he has the coaching experience from vaunted programs, instead of your coach -- whose only prior experience is coaching at Idaho State.

Either way, here is to a good game. Hope some of you can make it.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    BlueDevil said:

Hi husky fans. Now that it looks like we will face off on a bowl game, I thought I'd come by and tell you why you are in for a tough game against our very underrated team.

1. Thomas Sirk. He is our dual threat QB and our team's leading passer and rusher. He will be the best athlete on the field for this game for both teams. You've seen nobody like this guy.

2. Our offensive line averages over 300 pounds per player. These guys are a dominate machine and can pass protect like nobody else.

3. Similar foes. We haven't played any similar foes, but we did play Northwestern very tough. Probably tougher than did Stanford, who beat you guys.

4. We dominated Georgia Tech, so we have proven that we can beat a team like yours that mostly runs the triple option.

5. Weather and altitude. We are used to playing on the east coast in the mid atlantic sub tropic climate that we get in places like North Carolina and Louisiana. A team like yours, that plays most of its games at a small field in the Palouse, will be overwhelmed by the crowd noise and humidity that we get here in the east in December.

6. Coaching. Our HC, Cutlife, comes from a strong coaching heritage, with coaching stints at schools like Tennessee, Ole Miss,and Notre Dame. Now in his 8th year at Duke, he has the coaching experience from vaunted programs, instead of your coach -- whose only prior experience is coaching at Idaho State.

LEAVE!!
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    You call that trash talking? Go rape a stripper with the rest of your self-entitled blue-blood lacrosse teammates.
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited November 2015

We should play a game, "Guess the Idiot Poster", for who created this new troll account.

Winner gets a free- Hardcore Husky t-shirt at the Tiki get together.

The Walmart Independence Day bowl is between the ACC-SEC. So my guess is again, J?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Passion said:

You call that trash talking? Go rape a stripper with the rest of your self-entitled blue-blood lacrosse teammates.

Duke Lacrosse >>>>>>> People who don't get the internet.
  • Options
    BlueDevilBlueDevil Member Posts: 9
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    Tequilla said:

Flagged for 6 reasons

I threw in an extra, as a 20% bonus.

You're welcome.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    BlueDevil said:

Tequilla said:

Flagged for 6 reasons

I threw in an extra, as a 20% bonus.

You're welcome.
    And any 5 reasons that is Duke vs UW based is way off the mark without an "our Coach K is better than yours"
  • Options
    BlueDevilBlueDevil Member Posts: 9
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

We should play a game, "Guess the Idiot Poster", for who created this new troll account.

Winner gets a free- Hardcore Husky t-shirt at the Tiki get together.

The Walmart Independence Day bowl is between the ACC-SEC. So my guess is again, J?
    They are projecting an at large bid to you guys since the SEC might not have enough teams to fill all their tie ins this year.
  • Options
    claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    BlueDevil said:

Hi Sven!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,480
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Passion said:

Duke Lacrosse >>>>>>> People who don't get the internet.
    Humor-wise, Passion is usually a half-step behind the pace. That's okay.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,149
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    If you want to see what UW football would have become without Pat Haden just look at HecEd
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    BlueDevil said:

Listen buttsniffee, this tesm would be a lot better if daniels and dwash would be moved to DE and olb respectively. Neither are a WR, do you get that? Do you understand? Daniels cant get open vs linebackers you fucking tard, whoever you are who posted this (Idont want to waste my time scrolling back up to see your handle.)
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,947
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club