Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seniors actually missed

Littleton
Feeney
Perkins

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,119
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Something tells me jsmith won't miss perkins
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,912
    Standard Supporter
    section8 said:

Mickens almost made me not hate him today then I remembered every other game he played in.

What about that 3rd down play where he stopped 2 yards short of the first down mark and tried that little juke move instead of running straight through?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,582
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Tupou played pretty well this year. Tufunga was decent. Neither should be big loses.

Clay made some plays but seems replaceable.

In a striking blow to our natty hopes for next year, we lose our best QB in Marvin Hall.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

section8 said:

Mickens almost made me not hate him today then I remembered every other game he played in.

What about that 3rd down play where he stopped 2 yards short of the first down mark and tried that little juke move instead of running straight through?
    He was full of fuck today just like every other day. It's the fucking Cougz. He tried to dance his way out of everything positive, but they just wouldn't surround and tackle him, so eventually he moved forward. #blindsquirrel
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,119
    Founders Club

section8 said:

He was full of fuck today just like every other day. It's the fucking Cougz. He tried to dance his way out of everything positive, but they just wouldn't surround and tackle him, so eventually he moved forward. #blindsquirrel
    i dont think i'll ever see another football player so terrified of contact, he's worse than a kicker
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,485
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

Tupou played pretty well this year. Tufunga was decent. Neither should be big loses.

In a striking blow to our natty hopes for next year, we lose our best QB in Marvin Hall.

Tufunga?????

FUCK OFF! Now I have to go heat my wife....fucker is the center and he had a false start
    Two false starts. Fuck him.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Flagged for having know idea wot a good football player looks like.

Tufunga is a stack of shit. Clay is absolute dog shit. Tupou was okay, but below average.

Though, I kind of wanted to awesome you for the Marvin Hall shit.

I will always like Marvin Hall.