Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Y'all want to see a dead body?

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Great film quote, Doughboy 4 life G

after drinking milk "Rickkkkeeeeeeeeeee"

sprinklers ever fucking time. Damn that's good!

"We all gotta go sometime".

Finally someone got the quote.

"Ya'll wanna see a dead body?"

hahahaha

epic
  • Options
    Disclaimer: Doog me or not, I don't wish harm on the kid and I hope he's alright but I'm down with the joke. It's our culture to love movies, film, artists and football players.

Football is trying to hurt the other player, it always has been until lately. You take them out, they can't hurt your team. I haven't checked the news or don't know if the kid is ok. I hope he is, but every baller knows that is the price you pay. So for the record, I'm 99% percent bullshit and sarcasm but I don't fuck with wishing death or harm to the kids I love to watch no matter what team. Words and jokes don't hurt physically. If your an emo, then go fucking cry to your Teddy Rupskin.

Great Photoshop job though, Adobe is calling you bruh.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    thanks for the clarification...
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Fuck off spooge.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Disclaimer: Doog me or not, I don't wish harm on the kid and I hope he's alright but I'm down with the joke. It's our culture to love movies, film, artists and football players.

Football is trying to hurt the other player, it always has been until lately. You take them out, they can't hurt your team. I haven't checked the news or don't know if the kid is ok. I hope he is, but every baller knows that is the price you pay. So for the record, I'm 99% percent bullshit and sarcasm but I don't fuck with wishing death or harm to the kids I love to watch no matter what team. Words and jokes don't hurt physically. If your an emo, then go fucking cry to your Teddy Rupskin.

Jesus. Stop fuckign explaining yourself. Kid got broke. I laughed. Then blacked out. The end.
    Now that IS perspective.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Victor stood over him like Ali over Liston

Im gonna need to see a fark of this. @quorndawg
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Swaye said:

Jesus. Stop fuckign explaining yourself. Kid got broke. I laughed. Then blacked out. The end.
    When that play happened I literally turned to my wife and said, "he dead".

I don't think the people around us appreciated it though.
    Not sure what made me more happy. The fact he coughed up the rock faster than a newbie gives up ass in prison. Or the fact that Long Neck was right in the middle of that homicide!
    Abundance. That was easily the best play of the season.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Helmet to knee isn't targeting!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I did not enjoy watching that Fucker get rolled up. Good for us but holy fucking shit.

Respectfully disagree.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2015
    Had to watch this shit again real time, King definitely was trying to take out a knee cap. He could have taken off his head, but went for his knees
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Had to watch this shit again real time, King definitely was trying to take out a knee cap. He could have taken off his head, but went for his knees

But that's targeting...
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    I am confused... are we upset that our players are ending Cuog careers?

I'd rather have a bum knee than a bum noggin. However, if you're a Cuog you've already got a bum noggin most likely, so go after the knee anyway.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2015
    PurpleJ said:

But that's targeting...
    No there was a very clean opportunity for a head shot, King at 6'3 went low, which was an unnatural tackle for him. Obviously he was sick of his shit, and they were going for the injury.

I love this Defense