Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Does stalking Budda Baker hurt Sark?

2»

Comments

• If anyone thinks recruiting sites like Dawgman or any other for that matter couldn't turn a kid off of a school covered by that school's scout.com or rivals.com site, you're flat out wrong.

I specifically know of 5 current college players who were turned off by Internet teen-boy stalking sites. 4 of whom didn't go to the UW because of Dawgman staff and 1 kid that didn't go to UCLA because of Bruins Report Online.

Not to mention the recruits that Roof used to turn away too.

I remember UW was a finalist for Brett Hundley with UCLA and she was posting on his facebook and twitter every fucking day.

We all know about James Montgomery as well. #kkkpeckerwoods
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

If anyone thinks recruiting sites like Dawgman or any other for that matter couldn't turn a kid off of a school covered by that school's scout.com or rivals.com site, you're flat out wrong.

I specifically know of 5 current college players who were turned off by Internet teen-boy stalking sites. 4 of whom didn't go to the UW because of Dawgman staff and 1 kid that didn't go to UCLA because of Bruins Report Online.

Not to mention the recruits that Roof used to turn away too.

I remember UW was a finalist for Brett Hundley with UCLA and she was posting on his facebook and twitter every fucking day.

We all know about James Montgomery as well. #kkkpeckerwoods
    troof

• TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,845 Swaye's Wigwam
    That James Montgomery turned out to be a beast.
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447

Sefo wasnt good enough for UW anyway.

Your are clueless......Sefo committed so early; it was known by other programs his recruitment was over.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    can this be moved to another... website? mods?
  • pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    Does anyone know when his birthday is?
  • pat_hm said:

Better bring him a pie and not a cake.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club

pat_hm said:

Better bring him a pie and not a cake.
    Thin crust pizza AND a pie.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club

If anyone thinks recruiting sites like Dawgman or any other for that matter couldn't turn a kid off of a school covered by that school's scout.com or rivals.com site, you're flat out wrong.

If there is any truth to this, Woody should cut any and all access to the program from those Doogman fucks, and Sark should instruct his recruiters to preemptively discuss the cut with recruits.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Its unfortunate that Eklund scares these kids away. Kim does too with his constant passes at Baker outside of Bellevue High School.