Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Name to Keep an Eye On, WR Transfer Edition

2»

Comments

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

He would be great. I'm skeptical if he would want to play in UW's offense when he likely has better options. Is he from a UW family?

What better option is there than an offense that has a 1000 yard Freshman RB and chooses to throw 65 times a game???
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

priapism said:

A white WR getting drafted? LOL.
    I like UW's chances...

Wes Welker says fuck off.
    I know you're being sarcastic, but wes welker wasent drafted.
  • Options
    SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 917
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This thread is right in my wheelhouse. Would be an unbelievable get. Kid is amazing.

In the highlight vid, the last fade for a touchdown is a thing of beauty. I remember during the broadcast they showed an angle closeup of his footwork. I came. Absolutely shook the guy out of his shoes. I'd give my left nut for someone to find that video/gif. Grundle?

I'm dooging hard, but didn't Petersen talk about how it's really hard/nearly impossible to get a grad transfer in at UW because of the way timing works here?
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    From what I've read sounds like he probably goes to the NFL. One site has him as the 17th best WR going in the 4th round.

With this guy I think we could win the north next year.
  • Options
    SarksbrownbaglunchSarksbrownbaglunch Member Posts: 189
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Lol. If he's gonna grad transfer anywhere... There's an offense that is a wide receivers wet dream 65 miles south of Cheney. #gocougs
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,449
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Lol. If he's gonna grad transfer anywhere... There's an offense that is a wide receivers wet dream 65 miles south of Cheney. #gocougs

I was thinking this.

If a WR from EWU were going to transfer to a Pac-12 school, it'd probably be Wazzu, especially since he's from Yakima.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Throw every coffee cup in the book at him.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I was thinking this.

If a WR from EWU were going to transfer to a Pac-12 school, it'd probably be Wazzu, especially since he's from Yakima.
    Lateral move.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Just call me Eklund, Scott..... I apologize to the bored, myself, and my family for this failure. It will likely happen again, but I'll blame it on my sources next time.

• Options
    claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Official: Not gonna happen.
  • Options
    CougzzCougzz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 279
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Smart move for Kupp. He is a minor deity in Cheney and Baldwin actually concentrates on developing his players. If he played for almost any PAC team he would have been all-conference. CBS has him three spots higher than Gabe Marks in the 2017 NFL class. The reaction over here is like they just signed the #1 recruit in the nation. After Adam's slip and slide to Oregon, calm has been restored at Eastern. And Math 99 was the cake walk he expected.