Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

J, whats Alabama's best win?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Bama wins it all. Who's in who's head here?

I don't know. He didn't tell you to kill yourself did he?

PurpleJ said:

Bama wins it all. Who's in who's head here?

I don't know. He didn't tell you to kill yourself did he?

I know you are being serious, but I was being sarcastic. I'm classy like that.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,628
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

You think you can find content like this at Dawgman? Good luck!
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    no_uh said:

I like that you listen to Finebaum. You should start calling in, I almost guarantee you'll get all the airtime you want. That show is dying for a crazy ass P12 fan of the same cloth as Tammy.

On topic - Wisconsin or Mississippi State.

Tammy is the best.

War. Da-yum. Eagle!
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2015

Wiscons. Leave big12 out ag a in is probably their best win.

Sadly your spot fuck on Billy. And to Bambi's defense, the big10 is the best conference in football. No really they are!

If there ever was a case for 2 teams from same conference.

Bama has no case for playoff in recent poll. Most glaring member of top 4.
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Per Sagarin, Alabama is 7-1 vs the top 30.

Oklahoma (#2) is 4-0, and no one else has more than 3 wins.

• Options
    edited November 2015
    Dardanus said:

What's anybody's best win? You first have to figure out who is "good" to determine what makes it a "good win."

Which is why nobody has any best wins this year.

Except Ole Miss, who beat Alabama.

Hey FuckDard, if you watch football you know. SEC fans watch their conference only, I assume you dont. Its so easy t o objectively see who the best teams. I think Alabama is really good. But so are 2-3 teams from every power conference. Problem is SEC fans, ESPN, and a lot of brainwashed voters, dont see that. They did pre bcs. Best team won, computers, corrupt programmers and the aforementioned group decided to pre-set an SEC teams, once twice in same year, into championship game. Forget the undefeated #3 team in the country. We'll pit the #1 undefeated team (from ANY conference including SEC) with a 1 loss #2 Alabama every year (who just lost the week prior when Bam was #1...why move an undefeated #3 team up? Too much $$$$ lost involved in that scenario. We just automatically always keep Alabama at #1 or 2. If not them one year, just pick another SEC TEAM.

There's your fucking reason why t h e SEC won 7 in a row. Check b4 the bcs for you young pricks who think you know everything.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Gladstone said:

That's a capybara
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options

Since when do we use the top 30! Just answer the fucking question and keep it simple. What game stands out? Who gives a flying fuck what Sagarin says?

Still waiting. Besides Bambi, SEC has not 1 team ranked that should be sans Florida (and they needed miracles vs Vandy And Fl Atlantic. ) its just mind boggling, pathetic and very much reality.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Since when do we use the top 30! Just answer the fucking question and keep it simple. What game stands out? Who gives a flying fuck what Sagarin says?

Still waiting. Besides Bambi, SEC has not 1 team ranked that should be sans Florida (and they needed miracles vs Vandy And Fl Atlantic. ) its just mind boggling, pathetic and very much reality.
    Too articulate.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    And let me part by saying Alabama HAS BEAT 1 FUCKING SEC TEAM CURRENTLY RANKED IN AP TOP 25, Mighty Miss St. Wisconsin is junk.

Let that sink in people, J. How is Alabama's schedule then considered the strongest In the country? Ah fuck the top 25, lets now use the top 30 so we can throw in another ranked SEC team.

This Is scary and a horrible precedent going forward. An SEC team sits at #2 with no business there. Michigan St has beat 2 top 10 teams in 3 weeks (#1 tOSU among them), and a very good and ranked Oregon team, yet the SECommittee basically gave Bama a #2 ranking regardless of what they do. Bama better drop to #4 or out the playoff or it will be obvious the system is biased and corrupt.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Dardanus said:

What's anybody's best win? You first have to figure out who is "good" to determine what makes it a "good win."

Hey FuckDard, if you watch football you know. SEC fans watch their conference only, I assume you dont. Its so easy t o objectively see who the best teams. I think Alabama is really good. But so are 2-3 teams from every power conference. Problem is SEC fans, ESPN, and a lot of brainwashed voters, dont see that. They did pre bcs. Best team won, computers, corrupt programmers and the aforementioned group decided to pre-set an SEC teams, once twice in same year, into championship game. Forget the undefeated #3 team in the country. We'll pit the #1 undefeated team (from ANY conference including SEC) with a 1 loss #2 Alabama every year (who just lost the week prior when Bam was #1...why move an undefeated #3 team up? Too much $$$$ lost involved in that scenario. We just automatically always keep Alabama at #1 or 2. If not them one year, just pick another SEC TEAM.

There's your fucking reason why t h e SEC won 7 in a row. Check b4 the bcs for you young pricks who think you know everything.
    I'm glad you agree that BYU rightly won the 1984 national championship.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,417
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogs hate winners
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Dardanus said:

Mich St has wins over WhOregon, Michigan and Ohio State.
    both on the road too.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,228
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Holy fuck, PL_SS_FS really has his panties in a wad over 'Bama.
  • Options
    Felch used appropriately as a verb. Nice. Giving credit where credit is due.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Puppy - let's talk after conference champions are decided.

Michigan State has some good wins, no doubt. They also lost to Mike Riley the fucktard.

Your hatred for Bama and general belief in conspiracy had clouded your otherwise crystal clear judgment.