Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Currently Watching- Derek

TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
By Ricky Gervais on Netflix.

Ricky has done some great work (The Office, discovering Karl Pilkington) and some not so great work (The Invention of Lying) but he has hit a home run with this one. This show is now exhibit A for why he's on my Mt.Rushmore of heroes.

If you have a heart (sorry Damone, not for you) you'll love it.

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ricky has done some great work (The Office, discovering Karl Pilkington) and some not so great work (The Invention of Lying) but he has hit a home run with this one. This show is now exhibit A for why he's on my Mt.Rushmore of heroes.

How dare you.

You have no causation on which to base your statement about me. In fact, the opposite is true, and it is yiu who would prefer to keep people in poverty and oppression.

Good day sir.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

How dare you.

You have no causation on which to base your statement about me. In fact, the opposite is true, and it is yiu who would prefer to keep people in poverty and oppression.

Good day sir.
    I want to keep people in poverty and oppression? That's rich. What was your solution again? "Promote family"? Brilliant. Any more meaningless catch phrases from the Adam Carolla show that you'd like to show off?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

How dare you.

Good day sir.
    I want to keep people in poverty and oppression? That's rich. What was your solution again? "Promote family"? Brilliant. Any more meaningless catch phrases from the Adam Carolla show that you'd like to show off?
    I SAID GOOD DAY!!!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,518
    Founders Club
    I haven't watched streaming Netflix in well over a year, and none of those shows, so I guess I don't get it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I haven't watched streaming Netflix in well over a year, and none of those shows, so I guess I don't get it.

I think the appropriate response would have been: FREE PUB!!!1!!!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gervais is okay, but the hyperbole of hype around him is too much. He's not great, he's not bad, he's somewhere in the middle, but some act like he is the best comedian ever.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Gervais is okay, but the hyperbole of hype around him is too much. He's not great, he's not bad, he's somewhere in the middle, but some act like he is the best comedian ever.

Googs gonna goog