Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Delusional Coogs

2»

Comments

• Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

All Cuog Qbs are system QBs. It's a good system for yards - and they're winning some games this year because their RB is getting some carries. The backup will be okay, will be interesting to see how much fall-off there is from Falk.

Bullshit. They're winning games because they are giving up 11 points/game less than last year. They're only running the ball 3 more carries per game.

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2015

Bender is a better qb than Browning right now. How is that delusional? Browning has just started to come on. Bender is a qb who would start over EVERY SEC QB, right now. There is little dropoff from Falk to Bender.

Another dipshitted HH deuche who has prolly never seen Bender play, yet is the 1st to chime in with criticism.

I've seen him play multiple times and there is a huge drop off. Bender is interception prone and doesn't set his feet well. And he has completely 20% less of his passes...so.......FUCK OFF.
    Little dropoff. Bender pushed Falk to start. How good is Falk? Id take Bender to start at UW right now. Doesnt set his feet well? WTF? You seen him play huh?

well aware of leach's "system qb's", and well aware Leach recruite d him to play in his system like Falk (who nobody recruited). Ive seen Bender come in in crunch time and make all the throws.

As much as I like Brownings improvement, he'd be 3rd string at WSU because he cant make all the throws
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Thump said:

Let's be realistic here. We have the shittiest offense in the Pac 12, and it only looks halfway good against super shitty defenses.

Oregon State says hello.

Colorado says hello anytime they aren't playing at home.

Utah says hello ... particularly without Booker.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2015
    Thump said:

I haven't watched the coogs play all year, but if their defense is in the top 75% of the Pac 12, then we probably won't score, so I doubt it matters much who WSU's QB is.

Let's be realistic here. We have the shittiest offense in the Pac 12, and it only looks halfway good against super shitty defenses.

Coug Defense MO the last 3 weeks is to give up the yards but keep you out of the endzone. They've improved a ton over the Season. They'll have to win the game no doubt. Bender can put 21-28 PTs on the board but for the Cougs to win He can't give up any himself. I see a D slugfest comin

Edit to add cuz I'm too lazy to post again:

Gaskin is what scares Me. We didn't let McCaffrey beat us ( It was hogans runs) nor UCLAs Perkins beat us. If we can somehow keep him in check.... Fuck you it's AC I'm sayin we. We win.
  • Options
    Wow.

Let me give ya the rundown on Bender at the risk of ending up on Moos' no bowl tickie list. Oh and what the fuck ever. Unless it's in Pasadena or Vegas I ain't goin anyway.

But I digress. Kid is absolutely money on any throw to the outside. However if the throw is to the middle of the field the receiver is either catchin to get killed or playing DB.

The drop off will be apparent especially i since its the first time he's both starting and on the road. He won't have to win the game though if the score stays close. Our backs have skills for the first time in years and we know how to give them space to get yards either when you rush to hard or put them out on quick patterns. Benders role should be of game manager. Of course if You get a big lead that script is burned.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    So what you are saying is that you like the Huskies rather easily in this game, say 34-17?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    popcorn.gif guy is pissed I missed this thread.
  • Options
    ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2015
    Tequilla said:

Thump said:

Oregon State says hello.

Colorado says hello anytime they aren't playing at home.

Utah says hello ... particularly without Booker.
    You might have a point with OSU and Colo... we have a 3 way tie for the shittiest offenses. I'm not putting a team (Utah) that scored > 60 on the ducks, and beat Michigan, in that same category. Mich would have held us to 0 points and -5 yards rushing.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

"I feel for Falk. I hope he makes great progress in recovering from a scary concussion, but I’m pretty sure the Cougs won’t give up and conceed the Apple Cup to UW if he can’t play. I think Bender is a better QB than Browning and I like the way our defense is playing right now. They aren’t going to be intimidated by the Huskies.

I’m expecting a win on Friday."

I'm withholding judgment until we see pics of his sisters.
    The one that isn't a cuntry singer is kind of hot. The others are alright.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Wow.

Let me give ya the rundown on Bender at the risk of ending up on Moos' no bowl tickie list. Oh and what the fuck ever. Unless it's in Pasadena or Vegas I ain't goin anyway.

But I digress. Kid is absolutely money on any throw to the outside. However if the throw is to the middle of the field the receiver is either catchin to get killed or playing DB.

The drop off will be apparent especially i since its the first time he's both starting and on the road. He won't have to win the game though if the score stays close. Our backs have skills for the first time in years and we know how to give them space to get yards either when you rush to hard or put them out on quick patterns. Benders role should be of game manager. Of course if You get a big lead that script is burned.

Solid post coug.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Wow.

Solid post coug.
    Puppy validation is always special.
  • Options
    Good post
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Wow.

Solid post coug.
    Well besides myself, billy and 55, you're the only one to post something valid since September.
  • Options
    YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 539
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Good post

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Wow.

Solid post coug.
    Well besides myself, billy and 55, you're the only one to post something valid since September.
    I disagre: forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/21356/keeley-hazell/p1
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

All Cuog Qbs are system QBs. It's a good system for yards - and they're winning some games this year because their RB is getting some carries. The backup will be okay, will be interesting to see how much fall-off there is from Falk.

I see what you did there ... insert VAJ
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    YouKnowIt said:

Good post

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Wow.

Solid post coug.
    I disagre: forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/21356/keeley-hazell/p1
    Free pub!1!1!¡¡
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Bender is a better qb than Browning right now. How is that delusional? Browning has just started to come on. Bender is a qb who would start over EVERY SEC QB, right now. There is little dropoff from Falk to Bender.

Another dipshitted HH deuche who has prolly never seen Bender play, yet is the 1st to chime in with criticism.

Bump, fucktard