Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Defense fucking sucks

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,546
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Can't even shut out Oregon State. I was right as always.

Comments

• Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyInAZ said:

Pressing

Pressing is your middle fucking name you predictable fuck butter doog. I'm always fucking right. Now stick your face on a belt sander for watching the game in the first place.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,095
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Wow. Second string defense gave up some points. Get over it. Our defense doesn't suck.

I don't know why you've latched on to the one good thing going for our team and trying to act like it is bad. Your basic premise is that everything that isn't Alabama sucks. Really makes me question your judgement... and if this is still shtick it is the same as it was the first time. It has to be funny the first time to be funny the 23rd time...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

Wow. Second string defense gave up some points. Get over it. Our defense doesn't suck.

I don't know why you've latched on to the one good thing going for our team and trying to act like it is bad. Your basic premise is that everything that isn't Alabama sucks. Really makes me question your judgement... and if this is still shtick it is the same as it was the first time. It has to be funny the first time to be funny the 23rd time...

The correct response is this game doesn't prove shit either way because OSU sucks. Yes, I mean like the Oregon State game ;)
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,095
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Mad_Son said:

The correct response is this game doesn't prove shit either way because OSU sucks. Yes, I mean like the Oregon State game ;)
    That would have been a correct original post. My response was the correct one to what you posted.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

PurpleJ said:

Mad_Son said:

That would have been a correct original post. My response was the correct one to what you posted.
    Huh?
  • Options
    We should have blocked the calls with Bed Bath and Beyond, that was the issue.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,496
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam