Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Memo To Any Stupid Fuck on Here That Still Wants to Call Oregon's Offense Gimmicky

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    As to the idea that Coach Pete should copy Oregon -- I'd rather see him copy those elite teams that Oregon loses to every year. To me, it doesn't matter if you label the Oregon O a gimmick or not. The bottom line is that Oregon has never finished without a loss using that O -- because the elite defenses have stopped it just enough -- to let their own teams score.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

whuggy said:

You are fucking retarded. Superb passing schemes based off the run.
    Smith. Petersen, Pease pull your stupid heads out and slap their film
    on your projectors. Pure, brilliant coaching to get their receivers as open as
    they do. If you can't see that, light yourself on fire, then go drown.

Hey Whuggy, you're about 10 years late with this debate. Remember before you post, its all been posted before. Unless your handle is puppy. He always posts original shit, th e n gets plagiarized to death.

Now back to topic. Unless youre blind, like most here, youve already realized Oregon's offens e is built off an athletic and deep offensive line and a powerful running game. Take then into account supreme qb play and tremendous speed and athleticism at every skill positition , it became apparent even before Bellotti left that there was nothing gimic about Oregon. WHERE IN THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN? Kim.com I assume?
    Clutch. Meds, dialed in.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2015

AZDuck said:

Their WRs and TEs are so much better than UW's. The best unit in the conference compared to one of the worst.

Makes a difference for sure, but we're seeing Vernon Adams make a real difference. This is the guy I thought we would see before he failed all those math tests and broke his hand
    I agree, but in respect to UW the biggest problem with the offense is lack of talent at WR. If Stringfellow and Ross Darrel Daniels were the starting WRs, they'd have 2 or 3 4 more wins. WR recruiting is an understated problem.
    Fixed
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

AZDuck said:

Their WRs and TEs are so much better than UW's. The best unit in the conference compared to one of the worst.

Makes a difference for sure, but we're seeing Vernon Adams make a real difference. This is the guy I thought we would see before he failed all those math tests and broke his hand
    I agree, but in respect to UW the biggest problem with the offense is lack of talent at WR. If Stringfellow and Ross Darrel Daniels were the starting WRs, they'd have 2 or 3 4 more wins. WR recruiting is an understated problem.
    Fixed
    Daniels a starting WR? Fuck o sheesh!
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

whuggy said:

You are fucking retarded. Superb passing schemes based off the run.
    Smith. Petersen, Pease pull your stupid heads out and slap their film
    on your projectors. Pure, brilliant coaching to get their receivers as open as
    they do. If you can't see that, light yourself on fire, then go drown.

Hey Whuggy, you're about 10 years late with this debate. Remember before you post, its all been posted before. Unless your handle is puppy. He always posts original shit, th e n gets plagiarized to death.

Now back to topic. Unless youre blind, like most here, youve already realized Oregon's offens e is built off an athletic and deep offensive line and a powerful running game. Take then into account supreme qb play and tremendous speed and athleticism at every skill positition , it became apparent even before Bellotti left that there was nothing gimic about Oregon. WHERE IN THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN? Kim.com I assume?
    Jesus. I really like reading your shit but you obviously were
    classified Learning Disabled in middle school. Do you get basic
    reading comprehension? Read the second sentence shitwad.
    "BASED OFF THE RUN". Get it? You are usually not retarded but
    you missed on this one.