Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

THIS BORED IS GAY AND YOUR ALL FAGS OREGON VS USC OPEN THRED

2»

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Pac 12 refs cost USC this game.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I was at the game, and the TV doesn't do justice to how open Oregon's receivers were. Adams missed two other guys that were wide open, one was on the first quarter pick.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    And Stanford still wins the PAC Norte ... SC still has a chance to win the South ... in other words, this game didn't really matter in the grand scheme of things
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I believe the operative term is "backing in"
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

I believe the operative term is "backing in"

backing in suggests that there was a good team in the conference ... the South is full of dreck ... backing in in this case means completion of schedule
  • Options
    The bottom line is that Slingblade was FS because EWU hung around long enough to break Adams' finger in Week 1.

That being said - with a healthy VAJ Oregon is 10-1 right now with wins over MSU and WSU and would be in the playoff discussion.

Sandy Eggo is always special, too
  • Options
    If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle ...

Woulda ...

Coulda ...

Shoulda ...
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    8-3 feels pretty damn good when the team was 3-3 after 6.

And I think I just saw some pretty lengthy "woulda coulda shoulda" in your Froog eulogy on the other bored
  • Options
    I was defending the overreaction opinion of the program is falling apart or in a nosedive or whatever the fucking word used was ... it's not.

Pretty sure I didn't say anything about whoulda shoulda coulda on TCU being undefeated, in the playoff discussion, or anything like that.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Here's a funny stat, the only teams that have a better delta in conference play than Washington are UCLA and Utah. Oregon is only plus 16 or thereabouts. Big reason why this UW team is so goddamn frustrating, and Oregon is still trending down.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Here's a funny stat, the only teams that have a better delta in conference play than Washington are UCLA and Utah. Oregon is only plus 16 or thereabouts. Big reason why this UW team is so goddamn frustrating, and Oregon is still trending down.

Your screen name suits you.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Oregon isn't trending shit. Their incompetent D-coordinator was demoted mid-season and there will be six scholarship QB's next year which means one will be decent.

The Ducks will win 10 games again next year just like they will this year. Stanford will be good next year just like they are this year. UW will suck next year just like they do this year. Les Miles will be ranked in the Top 10 most of next year and actually accomplish nothing just like this year.

This shit isn't fucking hard.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    3 of 4 for my Cards
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Tequilla said:

I was defending the overreaction opinion of the program is falling apart or in a nosedive or whatever the fucking word used was ... it's not.

Pretty sure I didn't say anything about whoulda shoulda coulda on TCU being undefeated, in the playoff discussion, or anything like that.

Come on tequila. I don't even go there but we all know that you're in your own league when it comes to revisionist history in lengthy prose.