Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

so the SEC is struggling with fcs competition.

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,489
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

If there's still 1 SEC supporter here after today step your narrow little hips up. I want a piece of your cunt.

7 in a row bitch!
    J, its tiresome. You dont even know why you think you are an SEC fan. No clue. Its embarrassing. Give up the schtick.

Georgia needed a miracle to get by Georgia southern. The Citidel beat S Carolina, Florida was a missed throw from losing to Florida Atlantic, Arkansas and Miss St scored 50 and 51 respectively, Hapless 4-loss Ole Miss destroyed mighty LSU (who will prolly be unranked Monday)...Need I go on deuchess?

Oregon, a 3-loss pac12 team would beat every SEC team by 2 td's right now. Alabama? Ok, by only 10.

Go ahead with this pseudo allegiance to the SEC. I enjoy coming here and making you buttfuck crow every week
    No one will fucking care about shitty teams when BAMA wins the natty and starts another streak.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2015

PurpleJ said:

If there's still 1 SEC supporter here after today step your narrow little hips up. I want a piece of your cunt.

7 in a row bitch!
    J, its tiresome. You dont even know why you think you are an SEC fan. No clue. Its embarrassing. Give up the schtick.

Georgia needed a miracle to get by Georgia southern. The Citidel beat S Carolina, Florida was a missed throw from losing to Florida Atlantic, Arkansas and Miss St scored 50 and 51 respectively, Hapless 4-loss Ole Miss destroyed mighty LSU (who will prolly be unranked Monday)...Need I go on deuchess?

Oregon, a 3-loss pac12 team would beat every SEC team by 2 td's right now. Alabama? Ok, by only 10.

Go ahead with this pseudo allegiance to the SEC. I enjoy coming here and making you buttfuck crow every week
    I'm a Quook, and I think your position on Oregon is FS. Oregon would get beat by Florida, Georgia, and LSU. They would get boat raced by Alabama and Ole Miss. Ole Miss would destroy Oregon because of the matchup.
    Oregon would boat race every SEC team right now, including Alabama. Alabama's only loss came against the ONLY SEC team with the forward pass a s a real threat. Ore gon and O LE MISS are mirror images. Oregon would roll Ole Miss right now though because of better qb play and Freeman. Alabama would run Henry down Oregons throat, but Oregon would score right back with their balance and Adams current all conference play. USC, UCLA, STANFORD, CAL, OREGON even WSU would beat every team in the SEC. Alabama COULD beat those teams but those teams COULD beat Bama too. In other words, Alabama isnt dominan t like they were a few years ago.

This year and last year the SEC has really fallen apart. 3rd best conference in my mind, and I watch alot of college football. WSU lost to portland St? The only fcs team the pac struggled with. Otherwise the pac dominated OOC. Half the SEC struggled with fcs opposition.

The SEC is pure smoke and mirrors. Protected by their homefield's, NEVER playing ANYBODY outside of their conference, outside their homefield. When they go outside they always struggle, as a result they NEVER SCHEDULE HOME-AND-AWAY series. Im fucking sick of the SEC. They are a fraud, protected by ESPN, fpi, special lighting and crowd audio, protected scheduling, biased voters, biased committee, biased coverage, biased espn recruiting sites, biased officiating, biased pre-season coverage and placement in pre-season polls, biased treatment after a loss, biased, unfair and automatic placement in playoff top 4, rediculous and biased SOS math...WTF is the fpi and why is it ev e n used? Ill tell you, because it favors the SEC.

The SEC will not win a national title this year, nor anytime soon as the system is now more fair. The bcs can no longer automatically and without logic place 2 SEC teams in the title game. The SEC now has to play equally good teams f r om better conferences before claiming themselves the best conference in the land .

I dont think there is 1 dominant team in college football this year however. Alabama COULD win title, but not because the SEC is the best conference. Alabama is the only team in the SEC who could beat the best team from other conferences. However there are 3-4 teams from all other power 5 conferences who could Beat Bama and every other team in the SEC.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

EWU scored 42 on Oregon and took out Adams, ya know
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,489
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

7 in a row bitch!

I'm a Quook, and I think your position on Oregon is FS. Oregon would get beat by Florida, Georgia, and LSU. They would get boat raced by Alabama and Ole Miss. Ole Miss would destroy Oregon because of the matchup.
    Oregon would boat race every SEC team right now, including Alabama. Alabama's only loss came against the ONLY SEC team with the forward pass a s a real threat. Ore gon and O LE MISS are mirror images. Oregon would roll Ole Miss right now though because of better qb play and Freeman. Alabama would run Henry down Oregons throat, but Oregon would score right back with their balance and Adams current all conference play. USC, UCLA, STANFORD, CAL, OREGON even WSU would beat every team in the SEC. Alabama COULD beat those teams but those teams COULD beat Bama too. In other words, Alabama isnt dominan t like they were a few years ago.

This year and last year the SEC has really fallen apart. 3rd best conference in my mind, and I watch alot of college football. WSU lost to portland St? The only fcs team the pac struggled with. Otherwise the pac dominated OOC. Half the SEC struggled with fcs opposition.

The SEC is pure smoke and mirrors. Protected by their homefield's, NEVER playing ANYBODY outside of their conference, outside their homefield. When they go outside they always struggle, as a result they NEVER SCHEDULE HOME-AND-AWAY series. Im fucking sick of the SEC. They are a fraud, protected by ESPN, fpi, special lighting and crowd audio, protected scheduling, biased voters, biased committee, biased coverage, biased espn recruiting sites, biased officiating, biased pre-season coverage and placement in pre-season polls, biased treatment after a loss, biased, unfair and automatic placement in playoff top 4, rediculous and biased SOS math...WTF is the fpi and why is it ev e n used? Ill tell you, because it favors the SEC.

The SEC will not win a national title this year, nor anytime soon as the system is now more fair. The bcs can no longer automatically and without logic place 2 SEC teams in the title game. The SEC now has to play equally good teams f r om better conferences before claiming themselves the best conference in the land .

I dont think there is 1 dominant team in college football this year however. Alabama COULD win title, but not because the SEC is the best conference. Alabama is the only team in the SEC who could beat the best team from other conferences. However there are 3-4 teams from all other power 5 conferences who could Beat Bama and every other team in the SEC.
    You wrote a lot. Fag.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I know I'm on the kill list and all, but you assholes overlooked that Portland St may go the distance in the FCS playoffs. They've got the home field advantage (for what little that is worth in Portland -- there really are no fans there for them) on the first round Dec 5th. Also to PSU credit they demolished North Texas (an IA team) so badly that their coach seems to have been fired in a move that would make Pat Haden jealous.
    The SEC is overrated, and we will see how badly or not if they crash and burn in the first round of the "playoffs."
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Well they went 2-7 in bowl games last year I think I recall. That should sum er up
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Bad enough the SEC is playing all fcs teams today. Florida, the east champ could barely beat Vandy. Worse off they are struggling to beat Florida Atlantic, tied @ 14 deeeep in 4th.. For those who cant see what a fuckshow the SEC is, I cant help you.

Pup was always dialed in
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

PurpleJ said:

7 in a row bitch!

Pup?