Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

so the SEC is struggling with fcs competition.

Bad enough the SEC is playing all fcs teams today. Florida, the east champ could barely beat Vandy. Worse off they are struggling to beat Florida Atlantic, tied @ 14 deeeep in 4th.. For those who cant see what a fuckshow the SEC is, I cant help you.

Comments

• Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    WSU (P12 north contender) lost to Portland State. Most of the P12 plays at least one FCS team. Oregon plays 2. NOGAF.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,488
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

If there's still 1 SEC supporter here after today step your narrow little hips up. I want a piece of your cunt.

7 in a row bitch!
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I know that Florida win was a huge boner killer and left you with blue balls, but the SECw is still the best division in the country.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    no_uh said:

I know that Florida win was a huge boner killer and left you with blue balls, but the SECw is still the best division in the country.

Its pretty obvious they arent, the pundits have agreed, yet for some reason peon's like yourself continually pound your SEC chest without a fucking clue why. Just shows how incredibly ignorant and uniformed you wankers are. Watch a little football, edumacate yourselves a little, then come question puppy.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    no_uh said:

WSU (P12 north contender) lost to Portland State. Most of the P12 plays at least one FCS team. Oregon plays 2. NOGAF.

Fuck you we only play one FCS cupcake a year, faggot
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

If Florida was a Pac 12 team the SEC fluffers would be going on and on about how the Pac 12 sucks. Alabama might beat Florida 35-0 in the SEC title game. It's Bama and a bunch of dreck.

Better than just a bunch of dreck, like Puppy's beloved pac
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,200
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bama looked good today
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

If there's still 1 SEC supporter here after today step your narrow little hips up. I want a piece of your cunt.

ROLE DAMN TIDE!
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

7 in a row bitch!
    J, its tiresome. You dont even know why you think you are an SEC fan. No clue. Its embarrassing. Give up the schtick.

Georgia needed a miracle to get by Georgia southern. The Citidel beat S Carolina, Florida was a missed throw from losing to Florida Atlantic, Arkansas and Miss St scored 50 and 51 respectively, Hapless 4-loss Ole Miss destroyed mighty LSU (who will prolly be unranked Monday)...Need I go on deuchess?

Oregon, a 3-loss pac12 team would beat every SEC team by 2 td's right now. Alabama? Ok, by only 10.

Go ahead with this pseudo allegiance to the SEC. I enjoy coming here and making you buttfuck crow every week
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Oh, the citidel beat SCarolina today. You stubborn twats starting to pick up what puppy has been laying down the last 3 years here, and 17 years at the other joint?

Oh, florida just took lead in OT. SEC fans must be so proud.

SC sucks but their win over north Carolina is better than any ooc win the pac-12 got
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    The Pac 12 North runner up lost to Portland State. So there's that
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2015

PurpleJ said:

7 in a row bitch!
    J, its tiresome. You dont even know why you think you are an SEC fan. No clue. Its embarrassing. Give up the schtick.

Georgia needed a miracle to get by Georgia southern. The Citidel beat S Carolina, Florida was a missed throw from losing to Florida Atlantic, Arkansas and Miss St scored 50 and 51 respectively, Hapless 4-loss Ole Miss destroyed mighty LSU (who will prolly be unranked Monday)...Need I go on deuchess?

Oregon, a 3-loss pac12 team would beat every SEC team by 2 td's right now. Alabama? Ok, by only 10.

Go ahead with this pseudo allegiance to the SEC. I enjoy coming here and making you buttfuck crow every week
    I'm a Quook, and I think your position on Oregon is FS. Oregon would get beat by Florida, Georgia, and LSU. They would get boat raced by Alabama and Ole Miss. Ole Miss would destroy Oregon because of the matchup.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The Pac 12 North runner up lost to Portland State. So there's that

The SEC East champ who is 10-1 needed overtime to beat a 2-9 team from Conference USA. At home. Florida sucks, especially once Grier was suspended for the season. Harris makes Cyler Miles look like Tom Brady. The plungering of Ole Miss is their only strong win of the season.