Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump on security

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
After Paris, Trump said “security is going to rule” in the United States, in order to take on what he calls “radical Islamic terrorism.” America has currently agreed to take in 10,000 refugees from the ISIS stronghold in Syria. However, if he is elected, Trump said he would deport any Syrian refugees allowed to enter this country under President Obama.

“They’re going to be gone. They will go back. … I’ve said it before, in fact, and everyone hears what I say, including them, believe it or not,” Trump said of the refugees. “But if they’re here, they have to go back, because we cannot take a chance. You look at the migration, it’s young, strong men. We cannot take a chance that the people coming over here are going to be ISIS-affiliated.”

Yahoo News has reported that about half of the approximately 2,000 refugees from Syria who have come to the U.S. so far have been children. Another quarter are more than 60 years old. The Obama administration has maintained that the extensive screening process for these refugees makes the program safe to maintain — not to mention a reflection of America’s core values.

But Trump doesn’t buy it. He also has concerns about the larger Muslim community here in the U.S., he said.

Yahoo News asked Trump whether his push for increased surveillance of American Muslims could include warrantless searches. He suggested he would consider a series of drastic measures.

“We’re going to have to do things that we never did before. And some people are going to be upset about it, but I think that now everybody is feeling that security is going to rule,” Trump said. “And certain things will be done that we never thought would happen in this country in terms of information and learning about the enemy. And so we’re going to have to do certain things that were frankly unthinkable a year ago.”

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/donald-trump-has-big-plans-1303117537878070.html

Comments

• Halal_DawgHalal_Dawg Member Posts: 33
    If anyone asks, I'm one of @Swaye people.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    unless you're daughter is wearing the mark of Swaye tatood on her tit, you aren't.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,966
    62% of the Syrian refugees that have gone to Europe are military age men. I'm sure our refugees will de different...
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,723 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

your*

yore*
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    All will be Freedom loving people only interested in contributing and succeeding in the Great Democracy that is the United States of America. It is their birthright.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,859 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

All will be Freedom loving people only interested in contributing and succeeding in the Great Satan that is the United States of America. It is their birthright.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,723 Standard Supporter

62% of the Syrian refugees that have gone to Europe are military age men. I'm sure our refugees will de different...

Conscript them into a European Union fighting force and ship their ass back to fight. Keep the women and children.

Old skool privateer methods.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

This is where many of my fellow liberals are naïve, stupid, and caught up in political correctness and a great desire to prove how inclusive they are. They hear Trump and want to do the opposite because Trump was mean to Messicans and bad lesbian comics.

The refugees need to be vetted. It's a bad situation for them, but to not do so is FS. Protect your country.
    This is where Rush Limbaugh dick sucking meatheads get caught up in the faux outrage of the day.

You really think they are just going to let a bunch of Syrians in here and not very one of them? And 62% of them are military grade men in their 20s?

Fuck you are stupid and gullible.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,555 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

This is where many of my fellow liberals are naïve, stupid, and caught up in political correctness and a great desire to prove how inclusive they are. They hear Trump and want to do the opposite because Trump was mean to Messicans and bad lesbian comics.

The refugees need to be vetted. It's a bad situation for them, but to not do so is FS. Protect your country.
    This is where Rush Limbaugh dick sucking meatheads get caught up in the faux outrage of the day.

You really think they are just going to let a bunch of Syrians in here and not very one of them? And 62% of them are military grade men in their 20s?

Fuck you are stupid and gullible
    Since when did radical islam use exclusively 20 something males to carry out their attacks?

They aren't telling little Akmed to go home, have an ice cream, and come back when he's 18. They are putting a bomb in his waffle cone and telling him he'll have ice cream for all eternity if he shares it with the infidels.

They'll strap bombs on their bitches too, they don't give a fuck. One of the french suicide bombers was some chick the mastermind recruited from facebook and was banging.

You're fucking stupid and gullible if you think they are going to stop using these tactics, especially when so many like you will walk them through the gate.
    2001400ex said:

According to the UN it was actually 73% or so, but then they "readjusted" the number down to 62%. And how again do you "vet" any of them when there is no information held by the country they live in about who they are and what they have done? The FBI said its not possible, so of course HondoFS thinks it is.

And I like the new qualification of only in their 20s...one might be cynical and point out the terrorist fugitive they are looking for in Belgium is in his 30s...

HondoFS...
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I welcome Tumors on my body. Not all of them are malignant!
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,195 Founders Club

That's it, *yore off HondoFS' Christmas list.
    pawz said:

That's it, *yore off HondoFS' Christmas Ramadan list.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,113

The US vetting process for refugees takes two yeras on average. So yes, it will be different.

This shit takes less than 10 seconds to look up. Jesus.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,859 Founders Club
    If it takes two years why is Obama pissing all over himself now about it? Get back to us in 2 years when you have the vetting done and we'll talk
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,607 Founders Club
    edited November 2015
    I agree with Hondo on some things but he's blinded by his news sources on this one. Amy Goodman won't tell you the real deal all the time bud.