Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Petros Rips Rusty Wilson

HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
http://www.iheart.com/show/139-Dave-Softy-Mahler/?episode_id=27390939

Last minute or two as they were ending..

Petros goes on a casual rant and says Wilson is a huge tool and gives all the reasons why.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm sure he is heart broken
  • Options
    Rusty should have spent the bye week getting better. Not being a beach boy ballerina.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2015
    I used to think Petros was just an annoying sellf-serving tool. Now I know he's just fucking weird. But I respect him because he calls it like he sees it. He'll always have props in my book for calling out Sark for the fraud that he was

I love it. "You have half the guys (Huskies) who still think they're on a boat trip with Sark and the other half are diligent Petersen guys..."
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I used to think Petros was just an annoying sellf-serving tool. Now I know he's just fucking weird. But I respect him because he calls it like he sees it. He'll always have props in my book for calling out Sark for the fraud that he was

I love it. "You have half the guys (Huskies) who still think they're on a boat trip with Sark and the other half are diligent Petersen guys..."

What about the fans who hate Petersen and Sark?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Flagged for listening to Softy
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Was a strong segment
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

What about the fans who hate Petersen and Sark?
    I think he meant the players
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Yeah, he's been going overboard on the idea that the transition from Sark will take 4 years rather than 2 years at most.

Bierria and Victor were Sark recruits and maybe kids Pete wouldnt recruit, but they've bought in, developed and have had good seasons as sophomores. Qualls was a Sark recruit. Same with Mathis and Daniels. Two guys who have definitely bought in.

What I enjoy about Petros when he's on with Softy is he speaks as if no one is listening. He doesn't mince words or hold anything back.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Generally speaking, the guys recruited by Sark that have bought in have gotten better. Those that haven't haven't.

Defensively, most of those guys have bought in.

Offensively, mixed bag.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the experienced leadership on offense is non existent.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Rusty should have spent the bye week getting better. Not being a beach boy ballerina.

#Igotmine

#MiricleWatercuresherpes
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I loved the "Nansen? Please...."
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    sorry, had to carry out the flagging in honor of boobs