Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Take the under, ga st will not cover, but I expect them to beat goergia by 2 touchdowns. Some where in the range of 33-27.So bet the spread in favor of uga.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I'm sick of this infatuation with Eason. The script says if Richt gets fired, and "Skinny" comes here after all that he'll suck. Lather, rinse, repeat.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I'm sick of this infatuation with Eason. The script says if Richt gets fired, and "Skinny" comes here after all that he'll suck. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Agree. Fuck Eason and his parents. Just wants
    his balls licked. Jake Heaps II.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whuggy said:

If he sucks, this won't be the reason. Of course we have small time fans who think this way. The good coaches, in both football and basketball, don't give a shit about this and realize it comes with the territory.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

whuggy said:

If he sucks, this won't be the reason. Of course we have small time fans who think this way. The good coaches, in both football and basketball, don't give a shit about this and realize it comes with the territory.
    I don't care about his parents, but that's beside the point.