Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey Caple/Jewd...

When interviewing the offensive offensive coaches tomorrow, feel free to ask them how they expect to build an 'offense similar to Stanford's' while still calling 62 effin pass plays in a game.

Comments

• Options
    getoffmylawngetoffmylawn Member Posts: 66
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Trust me when I tell you this as a life long Jew, we don't chuck around the gold and jewels around like some born again, child molesting reformed Christians. We like to run the rock, hit like Mossad and let whichever God you believe in sort it out. Peterman is NOT from my tribe! FUCK THAT THROAT YOGURT CHUGGING MUTHERPHUKER!

Hello Race, Hello Pawz (Andrew), Hello Dflea (Dan)...... It's been a minute....

Jake, not from State Farm. HYAW!
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,436
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

When interviewing the offensive offensive coaches tomorrow, feel free to ask them how they expect to build an 'offense similar to Stanford's' while still calling 62 effin pass plays in a game.

players families read this bored. Keep it clean please.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Trust me when I tell you this as a life long Jew, we don't chuck around the gold and jewels around like some born again, child molesting reformed Christians. We like to run the rock, hit like Mossad and let whichever God you believe in sort it out. Peterman is NOT from my tribe! FUCK THAT THROAT YOGURT CHUGGING MUTHERPHUKER!

Two poonts:

Poont the first: LEAVE!

Poont the second: You can say "motherfucker" here. You can also say, "Die in an oven, Jew motherfucker" here.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Two poonts:

Poont the first: LEAVE!

Poont the second: You can say "motherfucker" here. You can also say, "Die in an oven, Jew motherfucker" here.
    @AZDuck has this place dialed in.