Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Fan Podcast: Post STD U, Pre OSU

2»

Comments

• Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited November 2015
    Why can't WSU win continuously? I mean they probably won't, but what in the PAC 12 is showing you they can't? With what they have coming back and what the rest of the PAC 12 has, no one is doing anything intimidating. ]

The North is ass at the bottom and relatively equal at the top. South bottom three aren't doing anything impressive. SC UCLA and UTAH are good but are they that good? All have shown signs that they are weak this season.

I think everyone is basing their thoughts on this on the past, and the way the PAC 12 was tiered. I don't think it will really ever go back to the way were used to it being from 2005-2014.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,116
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Solid poodcast, I would add that Jsmith seems to want to pass to setup the run and not the other way around. Subtle but fucking annoying difference.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Good shit. Thank you for trotting out there and podcasting when the program is in such a state of disarray. It would have been very easy to pack it in and NGAF, but listening to this is actually therapeutic.