Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM Husky nation....

NevadaduckNevadaduck Member Posts: 193
First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
edited November 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board
I know you guys are mad -- I get that. And if you want to bitch about coaches then bitch about coaches. But this Husky roster features 52 freshman and redshirt freshman, and only 13 seniors -- I don't know what you were expecting? Rose Bowls this year? National titles? Good Lord, you think the James years were all peachy all the time, get real!

His first two years the Huskies were not that good!

I see a pattern with the younger guys now and that's to want to fire coaches the second things don't go well -- that is so silly and it's really hurting college football right now. It has hurt the Washington program to go through FIVE coaches in 15 years. that is just unreal! You hire coaches who are PROVEN winners (UW got the best staff in the country) and you WAIT. You WAIT for development, you WAIT for classes to come together, you WAIT and you shut your piehole about firing coaches and practice this thing called PATIENCE.

OMG what is that? I don't think young people know anything about it anymore....everyone now gets what they want anytime they want and they don't know how to just ride it out. This gets tiring. Coach Pete said before the season that we'd see "Flashes" and he said this is an extraordinarily young team. I think that's exactly what we've seen this year.

Meanwhile, down in Pullman, their fans wanted Leach fired but guess what? His plan has finally come together and they're winning. If you stick around long enough you see it come together. If you can't wait and just want everything today then I suggest you go find another team.

Comments

• Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I know you guys are mad -- I get that. And if you want to bitch about coaches then bitch about coaches. But this Husky roster features 52 freshman and redshirt freshman, and only 13 seniors -- I don't know what you were expecting? Rose Bowls this year? National titles? Good Lord, you think the James years were all peachy all the time, get real!

I see a pattern with the younger guys now and that's to want to fire coaches the second things don't go well -- that is so silly and it's really hurting college football right now. It has hurt the Washington program to go through FIVE coaches in 15 years. that is just unreal! You hire coaches who are PROVEN winners (UW got the best staff in the country) and you WAIT. You WAIT for development, you WAIT for classes to come together, you WAIT and you shut your piehole about firing coaches and practice this thing called PATIENCE.

OMG what is that? I don't think young people know anything about it anymore....everyone now gets what they want anytime they want and they don't know how to just ride it out. This gets tiring. Coach Pete said before the season that we'd see "Flashes" and he said this is an extraordinarily young team. I think that's exactly what we've seen this year.

Meanwhile, down in Pullman, their fans wanted Leach fired but guess what? His plan has finally come together and they're winning. If you stick around long enough you see it come together. If you can't wait and just want everything today then I suggest you go find another team.

If even my interracial two dads Grandpas @Race and @GrandpaSankey can see coaching is the problem here then fuck off, old copy/paste dude.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I won't complain about young mistakes, that happens

What bothers me is when coaching is asking players to do things they aren't capable of or to do too much

I'm not at the point where Pete should be fired ... but to say that a good long walk on the beach for some perspective would be a good idea is an understatement
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Parroting stupid doog bullshit.

Fuck you, troll. Go worry about Helfrich and your own team's future.
  • Options
    NevadaduckNevadaduck Member Posts: 193
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Parroting stupid doog bullshit.

Fuck you, troll. Go worry about Helfrich and your own team's future.

I just clicked the Whoosh the Fag button.

In defense of a couple retards, I should have noted the rant originated in Liberty Lake.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,892
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    You should stick to, "Oh god its shaved...oh god...oh god" posts Duck.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We have to LIPO because Petersen isn't going anywhere. However, I doubt even the biggest Peterman supporter would cry if we fired him and hired Tom Herman.

And yes, I know Herman is still unproven, but would anyone not rather take another chance than stick with Petersen?
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    TLDR;

2017 will be special
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,944

When you're getting $3M+ per year - win now. WIN FUCKING NOW. This ain't Don James making $75K per year in 1976. This is big boy money.

Leech deserved to get screamed at (though he's an autistic fuck and doesn't give a shit). Through 3 years he did essentially nothing but lose games with fucktarded game management. This year he's not being as much of a dick and losing games for the Cuogs.

So suck my stubby Caucasian weenie before you come in here all preachy about the young guys wanting to fire people. $3 Million coaches should produce $3 Million results. And don't give me this bullshit about that's 'market'. "Market" is what people are willing to accept to take the job. You sure as fuck could get Beau Baldwin for half that.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,944

When you're getting $3M+ per year - win now. WIN FUCKING NOW. This ain't Don James making $75K per year in 1976. This is big boy money.

Leech deserved to get screamed at (though he's an autistic fuck and doesn't give a shit). Through 3 years he did essentially nothing but lose games with fucktarded game management. This year he's not being as much of a dick and losing games for the Cuogs.

So suck my stubby Caucasian weenie before you come in here all preachy about the young guys wanting to fire people. $3 Million coaches should produce $3 Million results. And don't give me this bullshit about that's 'market'. "Market" is what people are willing to accept to take the job. You sure as fuck could get Beau Baldwin for half that.

And fuck me for again not reading the entire thread. But my counter-rant stands as delivered.

WIN FUCKING NOW!
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

And fuck me for again not reading the entire thread. But my counter-rant stands as delivered.

WIN FUCKING NOW!
    PL_SS approved.

So suck my stubby Caucasian weenie before you come in here all preachy about the young guys wanting to fire people.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Please put a ° symbol by every sentence you plagiarized from puppy...which was every one.