Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jaydon Mickens

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Is it just me or are there striking similarities between Jaydoog Mittens and Kent Griswold?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    whlinder said:

BUMP

Pretty sure Mickens is out there catching passes from TOM BRADY while I don't see Antonio Brown anywhere on the field.

(we'll see what happens next week)

It’s been a weird game for Mickens. Brady has clearly been cursing him and pissed off at him. But he also keeps throwing to him.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    whlinder said:

dnc said:

If Mickens has undone his bad habits, it's probably because he was motivated by all the posts I've made about him over the years. You're welcome, Jaydon.

Bullying gets things done
    We kissed and sucked the cocks of Ross and Pettis, while we bullied Mickens.

Which one is actually playing WR right now in the league? And not totally sucking?

Sure it's due to injuries, but he's producing more than the other 2 combined.
    I wouldn't even fully blame injuries. Ross and Pettis just flat out suck in the league. I don't think the latter will ever figure it out, but I'll still keep a glimmer of hope open for Ross.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,240
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

whlinder said:

dnc said:

If Mickens has undone his bad habits, it's probably because he was motivated by all the posts I've made about him over the years. You're welcome, Jaydon.

Which one is actually playing WR right now in the league? And not totally sucking?

I wouldn't even fully blame injuries. Ross and Pettis just flat out suck in the league. I don't think the latter will ever figure it out, but I'll still keep a glimmer of hope open for Ross.
    Was actually crediting injuries to Tampa's WR core for Mickens getting his chance. He's no Chris Godwin.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Jaydon: all fag, all the time.

Reading through this thread and it got me thinking. How long was it after people figured out who DDY (and where he works, reportedly) that he stopped poasting here?

Some of the stuff he posted and said on that podcast could be very bad for him if people on the twatters decided to go after him for whatever reason
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Jaydon: all fag, all the time.

Reading through this thread and it got me thinking. How long was it after people figured out who DDY (and where he works, reportedly) that he stopped poasting here?

Some of the stuff he posted and said on that podcast could be very bad for him if people on the twatters decided to go after him for whatever reason
    True.

OTOH he's still on Twitter under the same handle.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,461
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mickens and Hall better than Petti
    whlinder said:

dnc said:

It had to be done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro-tbkO76Sg&feature=youtu.be

• Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    A lot of dead poasters in this thread.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

A lot of dead poasters in this thread.

Thanks Trump!
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,461
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Mickens and Hall better than Petti

whlinder said:

dnc said:

It had to be done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro-tbkO76Sg&feature=youtu.be

You have way too much Husky memorabilia bro.
    I have a disease!