Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cougs score a TD in 1:00 to win... And here we are

Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
40 seconds and 2 TOs, with a first down run to the 31 after a pass. A perfect chance for Pusserman to finally start throwing the ball with reason. And what does he do... he lets the clock run out.

He has done this 3 games out of the last 4, and this is why I have no hope for our future. Our coaching staff has stupid ass @TheChart and no real idea of what is going on. Jesus, the Cougs walked down the field and put the winner for a TD, not a FG, which they could have easily gotten in the 40 seconds that we had.

I'm sick of this Romar wannabe-mother-fucker staff. The offensive side of the ball needs to be amputated, and if we can't find someone to trump the stupid shit by Pusserman, we are done for. The only thing we can hope for is so much talent that it beats out the stupid shit they are doing now... just like Romarball. The problem then, we get to keep the staff because talent saved them.

Pusserman and Smiff are pussies, and have no place in higher caliber college football.

12 carries for Gaskin and 98 yards in the 1st qtr, then we abandon him and start to make Browning a Heisman candidate. So much stupid shit.

Comments

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    All trolling aside... I agree.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The huskies are the softest, most sissies team I've seen all year. The coog has more edge and fire than the puppies.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This appears to be quite true, soft, with no drive. Heck, how can you feel tough when your coach has no faith in your to run a hurry-up or 2 minute drill. I don't think I've seen any hurry up offense this year. Almost appeared like we were going faster at one point yesterday, as we were marching... but that was probably because we only let 20 seconds run off the play clock and not 35.

But hey, #BuiltForLife
    phineas said:

The huskies are the softest, most sissies team I've seen all year. The coog has more edge and fire than the puppies.

• Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    it's even weirder because the first play of that drive was a pass. So it's like they wanted to do something, had one incomplete pass, and then shut it down. Even after Myles ran for the first on the next play.

And browning clearly wanted to take a shot, he kept looking at the sidelines in confusion waiting for a call.

What a sad display.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And that's when he should just start calling plays... screw Smiff. I think Browning already knows that his OC is a clown shoe.
    doogville said:

And browning clearly wanted to take a shot, he kept looking at the sidelines in confusion waiting for a call.

What a sad display.

• Options
    skookumskookum Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Needs to be at least 100 x bigger.
    skookum said:

Smiff