Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shia LeBeouf

RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Love him or hate him, this shit is so genius. Watching every one of his movies in reverse chronological order. He hasn't had a big movie for awhile, but he knows how to play the game without being a bubblegum, superhero piece of shit.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/12/shia-labeouf-all-my-movies-gifs

Comments

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Someone from reddit ordered this guy a dominos pizza and he took it and gave it to other people and ate it enjoying it.

He is a true american hero.

GEORGE BUSH IS A WAR CRIMINAL.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "David (Ayer, director) told us right from the gate: ‘I need you to give me everything.’ So the day after I got the job, I joined the US National Guard. I was baptised – accepted Christ in my heart – tattooed my surrender and became 
a chaplain’s assistant to Captain Yates for the 41st Infantry. I spent a month living on a forward operating base. Then I linked up with my cast and went to Fort Irwin. I pulled my tooth out, knifed my face up and spent days watching horses die. 
I didn’t bathe for four months."

-On his preparation for "Fury"
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Disagree, pretty useless stunt if you ask me. Ripping off Abramovich and Tilda Swinton is not original.