Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Browning 52 pass attempts; Gaskin 18 carries

2»

Comments

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    At least 10-15 of those pass plays should be cooper between the tackles. Fuck this offense. Obviously ASU knew UW was going to pass every down and not run up the gut, so they tee'd off on Browning
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Peterman was just channeling his Inner Pirate.

WSU 58 passing attempts, 22 total rushing attempts, 10 by Falk for -17... WSU rb's had only 12 attempts all day
  • Options

Peterman was just channeling his Inner Pirate.

WSU 58 passing attempts, 22 total rushing attempts, 10 by Falk for -17... WSU rb's had only 12 attempts all day

WSU wins the Apple cup going away, and it's not even close
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    Tequilla said:

Worst called game I've seen in a while

Now that's saying something. Can't agree though - this wasn't any better/any worse than the previous 23 games. Like the rest of you, I can't figure out what they're doing. And I don't care anymore.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thank goodness they are sending survey out.
    AlCzervik said:

Tequilla said:

Worst called game I've seen in a while

Now that's saying something. Can't agree though - this wasn't any better/any worse than the previous 23 games. Like the rest of you, I can't figure out what they're doing. And I don't care anymore.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

At least 10-15 of those pass plays should be cooper between the tackles. Fuck this offense. Obviously ASU knew UW was going to pass every down and not run up the gut, so they tee'd off on Browning

Our best running play is not up the gut. It's brownshorts taking the ball in the shotgun and handing the ball to Gaskin as he sprints laterally down the line of scrimmage.

This allows Gaskin to use his vision and quickness to identify his lane, plant his foot, and go. Yesterday ASU's interior DL was eating our lunch in the middle.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Passion said:

Our best running play is not up the gut. It's brownshorts taking the ball in the shotgun and handing the ball to Gaskin as he sprints laterally down the line of scrimmage.

This allows Gaskin to use his vision and quickness to identify his lane, plant his foot, and go. Yesterday ASU's interior DL was eating our lunch in the middle.
    Yes, our OL got the shit kicked out of them between the tackles.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Passion said:

You have to bang the A gap, if you don' the defense can cheat, that's why Gaskin had no room after they witness the same god damn "taking the ball in the shotgun and handing the ball to Gaskin as he sprints laterally down the line of scrimmage" 15 times prior.