Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why does Petersen say Browning is accurate? Deserves own thread.

2»

Comments

• Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    My bad, he is actually terrible. What's worse is Petersen and Smith keep putting him in terrible situation after situation. It's possible they will end up ruining him.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

My bad, he is actually terrible. What's worse is Petersen and Smith keep putting him in terrible situation after situation. It's possible they will end up ruining him.

It's both. Obviously the coach shoulders much of the blame, but the bottom line is that browning chokes in the red zone, late in the game, whatever. The guy just can't play in the clutch.

He won in high school because his teams avalanched people and he could get away with inaccurate deep balls. Not any more.

I don't have a lot of hope for browning going forward.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    The post game guys in studio said that brownshorts missed open people. He had chances, and he blew it.
  • Options
    TacDawgTacDawg Member Posts: 62
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I think he's fine. He just threw for 400 yards or so on the road in conference, albeit against a garbage defense. There's plenty to work w/ here
  • Options
    TacDawg said:

I think he's fine. He just threw for 400 yards or so on the road in conference, albeit against a garbage defense. There's plenty to work w/ here

Totally disagree. Sure he threw for 400, but it was between the 20s. 400 yards don't mean shit if you throw thee pics and overthrow TD passes.