Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You dickheads still wonder why Smith doesnt call downfield shots?

See Mickens on 1st drive. I told you turds this week that our WR's (Mickens) has alligator arms and cant catch. Browning served up Mickens a td on a platter and he drops it. He is awful, horrible an embarrassment of a primary WR. You starting to figure it out now? Or does puppy have to hol d your limp hands and walk you through it

Comments

• godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club

No, we wonder why Smiff doesn't run the ball more. I haven't seen too many on here complain about throwing low-percentage deep passes.

This. We wonder why Smith/CP continue to have a hard on to throw deep when we don't have the wr's to make the play.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    I wonder why Mickens plays as much as he does and why we try to continually force the offense through him when he is clearly awful.

Pupster I don't think you will find anyone here that will argue with you that Mickens sucks.
  • LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,675 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2015
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    why is gaydon a captain
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club
    Pete needs to be fired.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744

why is gaydon a captain

Kirk at doogpound told me he was a veteran leader. You can't quantify that.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Browning cant hit broadside of a barn downfield, so when he does guys need to catch it. Browning is a thoroughbred no doubt, but he badly underthrew Hall early in game for sure TD. He cant figure out the timing with his WR's because they're all too slow and short-armed to run under his throws.

Ross would have 3 tds and 108 yds receiving in 1st half. Be patient, he's coming back. And hopefully Peter can land a fast 6-3 WR to compliment him. Renfro could be that possession guy, too early to tell. Just need a tall burner...and a quick slot guy who catches EVERYTHING. Mickens is far from that guy .

Steel2 and I were in agreement the other day. We need a sneaky-fast, catch-everything Whitey. Havent had one in awhile. Or ill take that guy in a 6-4 frame like Chris Juergens. He was on his way to stud status at UW. Matt Laris perhaps?

Now Hall with a big drop. WTF was Sark doing? He absolutely destroyed the roster when he handed it over. Be patient, we are only as good as our WR's. Which Iisnt very good.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club
    How bout that great Bama defense pup? ROLL tide
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter

Browning cant hit broadside of a barn downfield, so when he does guys need to catch it. Browning is a thoroughbred no doubt, but he badly underthrew Hall early in game for sure TD. He cant figure out the timing with his WR's because they're all too slow and short-armed to run under his throws.

Ross would have 3 tds and 108 yds receiving in 1st half. Be patient, he's coming back. And hopefully Peter can land a fast 6-3 WR to compliment him. Renfro could be that possession guy, too early to tell. Just need a tall burner...and a quick slot guy who catches EVERYTHING. Mickens is far from that guy .

Steel2 and I were in agreement the other day. We need a sneaky-fast, catch-everything Whitey. Havent had one in awhile. Or ill take that guy in a 6-4 frame like Chris Juergens. He was on his way to stud status at UW. Matt Laris perhaps?

Now Hall with a big drop. WTF was Sark doing? He absolutely destroyed the roster when he handed it over. Be patient, we are only as good as our WR's. Which Iisnt very good.

Ross was so awesome we switched him to cb last year. My only question is what happened to the wild swede?!?!
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

You couldn't resist could you?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

See Mickens on 1st drive. I told you turds this week that our WR's (Mickens) has alligator arms and cant catch. Browning served up Mickens a td on a platter and he drops it. He is awful, horrible an embarrassment of a primary WR. You starting to figure it out now? Or does puppy have to hol d your limp hands and walk you through it

All that being said, Jake Browning sucks.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

All that being said, Jake Browning sucks.