Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My traffic plan

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Everyone who has today off should be fired. The commute was great.

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I'm sorry you have to drive during commuter hours. Sorry two, you have too work on a holiday.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    it's Wednesday. It's not a holiday. Productive people get up and drive to make their living. Hopefully you have a cute dog as you sit on the on ramp
  • Options
    Not a Holiday?

This isn't the day we remember the sacrifices our veterans made thought the history of this great nation... that Obama has surrendered?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I thought this day commemorated statehood for Washington
  • Options
    Washington has/had a State Hood?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Central District
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,828
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My traffic plan:

- eliminate chauffeured limousine lanes
    - fix the fucktarded flaws in the highway system (too many to list, but i'll start with NB I-5 losing lanes into downtown Seattle)
    - heavily enforce against left lane hogs
    - expanded highway capacity to match population growth

Our traffic problems have been greatly magnified by poor design and by poor driver etiquette. Eventually self driving cars will solve the latter and mitigate the former.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

My traffic plan:

- fix the fucktarded flaws in the highway system (too many to list, but i'll start with NB I-5 losing lanes into downtown Seattle)

Our traffic problems have been greatly magnified by poor design and by poor driver etiquette. Eventually self driving cars will solve the latter and mitigate the former.

Good ideas. Traffic problems have also been magnified by social engineers who "want to get people out of their cars" and "if we build more roads people will just use them"

No shit
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,828
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Good ideas. Traffic problems have also been magnified by social engineers who "want to get people out of their cars" and "if we build more roads people will just use them"

No shit

Sen. Karen Kaiser (D), one of the most powerful state senators agrees with that theory and likes traffic congestion. It won't be until Washington elects a Republican Gov. that we will actually give a shit about fixing traffic. Over 30 years of one party rule isn't healthy.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

it's Wednesday. It's not a holiday. Productive people get up and drive to make their living. Hopefully you have a cute dog as you sit on the on ramp

So you have to get up in the morning to drive to a computer so that you can post on Hardcore Husky?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

So you have to get up in the morning to drive to a computer so that you can post on Hardcore Husky?
    Long story. Which of course, you would appreciate. The length of the story that is.

But yes, at this transitional moment with clients off work today I am bored out of my mind
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tequilla said:

Long story. Which of course, you would appreciate. The length of the story that is.

But yes, at this transitional moment with clients off work today I am bored out of my mind
    What's in the desk drawer this week?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    MisterEm said:

Tequilla said:

What's in the desk drawer this week?
    Edibles
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm getting a fat check to close out this company before I start my own. In THIS economy in a state said to be unfavorable for bidness.

#RiskTaker

The long story is the long road to get to this point. Filled with drama and even sudden death. Do I podcast it with iDawg or serialize it at this site?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Da fuq is an iDawg?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I'm getting a fat check to close out this company before I start my own. In THIS economy in a state said to be unfavorable for bidness.

#RiskTaker

The long story is the long road to get to this point. Filled with drama and even sudden death. Do I podcast it with iDawg or serialize it at this site?

In text ... easier to read while on the shitter
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

My traffic plan:

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Washington has/had a State Hood?

Yes.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I can fix traffic.

• Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Not a Holiday?

This isn't the day we remember the sacrifices our veterans made thought the history of this great nation...

As Trump said... any veteran that died was a loser (because winners don't die or become POWS)... so why do you want to remember sacrifices made by folks that Trump calls losers?