Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bat Shit Crazy

2»

Comments

• Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Harris is on the Oregon Hall of Fame and the Oregon Hall of Shame. Quite a guy to achieve such distiction.

He could be a millionaire knee deep in good pot, but he is on the streets of fucking Fresno doing stupid shit. He doesn't make me want to shout.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I like players who win.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Anthony Vonture was a great corner for us who was bat shit crazy

Indeed
  • Options
    skookum said:

Quazy Quook Quiff Harris is back in jail again: LINK

Who cares.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    This guy is in trouble with the law? Get the fuck out!

• Options
    Bat shit crazy that can stay out of jail and stay eligible is essential for a kick ass WINNING team
  • Options
    skookumskookum Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Bat shit crazy that can stay out of jail and stay eligible is essential for a kick ass WINNING team

Like this guy? Vontaze is wee bit edgy.

• Options
    dnc said:

Us?

(RIP)
    Easily in my top 5 all-time fav college players regardless of program. Kid was a sure fire 1st rounder and would have been a pro bowler. I put him up right there with Sean Taylor in terms of just flat out ability.

People have forgotten how good Vontoure was.

Tip for the cops: when a guy says he can't fucking breath, err on the side of caution and assume it's true.

AV died because he had a mental illness and needed help, and he didn't get it.
  • Options
    sorta like Travon?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Us?

(RIP)
    Easily in my top 5 all-time fav college players regardless of program. Kid was a sure fire 1st rounder and would have been a pro bowler. I put him up right there with Sean Taylor in terms of just flat out ability.

Tip for the cops: when a guy says he can't fucking breath, err on the side of caution and assume it's true.

He was really good, but you are overrating him.
  • Options

dnc said:

Us?

(RIP)

He was really good, but you are overrating him.
    No, I really don't think so. He was a rare breed athletically: big corner with great straight-ahead speed for the fly patterns and could change directions - aka, he "had da hips"!

He was murder on a corner blitz and could take out the the other guy's best receiver all game long.

His combo of size, physicality and ability to change direction were/are rare. Whenever you get a lot of something athletically, you often give up something that lives in tension with that talent. Vontoure had no athletic weaknesses.

We?, ok You, likely don't beat 2000 Miami w/o him. I'd take him over any corner who's run through here, which admittedly is not a position steeped in history at Washington. I'd even take him over Peters.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2015

dnc said:

Us?

(RIP)

But how are power trips effective for the good of the public ?