Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I Hate the World, Thoughts on the Game

2»

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Agree. The two biggest issues are the offensive staff and the wr situation (you don't need great wr but they can't be this bad).
  • skookumskookum Member Posts: 447
    edited November 2015
    Swaye said:

I think it's fair to say the natives are restless.

BURN PUSSERMAN AT THE STAKE

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
    The sustainability rant was pure gold. Haven't laughed that hard in awhile. Bravo.
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,037
    LaZoris said:

The 'Go Huskies' chant sounds like complete shit once they moved the students from the 50... That chant used to rock the whole stadium...

Now it sounds muffled coming from one endzone and is just as retarded as the entire marketing program. Ahh the pussification of husky football at its finest.

Time to renovate the stadium down to about 50,000 seats. That's all they're going to need next year. This football program is dead.
    Maybe the students will get their section back at midfield soon. If I were a student, I wouldn't sit in that shitty section they gave them. Maybe the AD will have to start offering free football tickets to UW students next year like the used to do pre-Romar for basketball.
  • SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    I don't think the biggest problem is the offensive staff, it's the losing culture of the program. Chip Kelly could be the OC and it probably wouldn't matter because Petersen would still punt on 4th and 1 in opposing territory, and force feed Lindquist down his throat because he "has to be part of this!".

Reading the part about the loud speakers pumping up the crowd when UW was on offense was depressing to hear. No one in this school has a clue.
  • MrsPetersenMrsPetersen Member Posts: 724

Reading the part about the loud speakers pumping up the crowd when UW was on offense was depressing to hear. No one in this school has a clue.

Don't even get Poopsi started on the "Hat Chant"
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Don't even get Poopsi started on the "Hat Chant"
    I'm very interested in hearing the "Hat Chant" at this point
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Low-key bump because angry coker, although rare, is a GOAT poster here.

What a difference a year can make with this program.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    That was not a fun day.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

That was not a fun day.

Disagree